Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
perhaps you allow fart apps on the iwatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'd like to see iPhone 4 classique reissue .

perhaps an apple apple? lmao

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
or apple brand tigers

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
RAWR

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pour billions into meme research

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
turn Nepal into a Dubai style mega city but as a joke

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
release iPhone 7 but with 13 different sizes and each has it's own unique name like "iPhone 7 zap" and "iPhone 7 chink"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
apple

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
iPhad Steve

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
purchase 150 billion dollars worth of mushrooms op :shroom:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
thread delivers

best part is that apple will do this and since they have a shitzillion dollars they'll be able to make bad stuff for probably decades

maybe in 5-6 years we'll have a giant ipad pro with stylus and a padphone sized iphone (one of a dozen+ skus) and they'll decide to radically redesign the imac into something as dumb as the Mac Pro

maybe an apple watch with a standard round watch face

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Run it into the ground? I would cash out on some stocks, retire and then keep the company running BAU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
maybe not ever replace the macbook air with the new macbook, and introduce an additional type of macbook with new branding that's even lighter so the laptop apple sells thats called the 'macbook air' is actually the second-heaviest model

Fabricated fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Apr 28, 2015

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Release a new round of SKUs for every Apple product every two weeks

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Start shipping iPhone's with Android installed

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
move into a clothing line with co-branding with coach and louis vuitton, and sell dongle and accessory bags for your apple life on the go

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
new imac with curved screen like those dumb sarnsung tvs

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
I would just poo poo into a box and send it out to customers, but that's what they're currently doing so I guess that's working for them

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

:stonk:

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

what is that computer doing to it's OS?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
custom laser-engraving and backlit logos for macbook pro line so you can get a sweet light up weed logo o nthe back

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I would just read yospos and follow their advice on what Apple should do

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

move laptop/desktop back to powerpc and while the os is being ported over, change all apis to haskell only. drop native support for all other languages.

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.
do whatever samsung is doing but three years later

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
keep doing exactly what apple is doing, and wait... :twisted:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

make it mandatory for all products (mobile devices included) to have an ibuddy (fuby body with stebes face on it) closer than 2 inches for the product to function. if ibuddy leaves the 2 inch radius the product shuts down immediately. ibuddies have their own personalities and are mischievous and curious and like to dance and wonder, exploring the world around them. opening up or modding ibuddies will permanently disable your product/ibuddy and you will be fined.

Linux Pirate fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Apr 28, 2015

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

iOS first, iCloud first

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Fabricated posted:

custom laser-engraving and backlit logos for macbook pro line so you can get a sweet light up weed logo o nthe back
uhhh i fail to see how this would be a bad thing

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

two nearly identical iPads, except one can only run a small subset of applications that the other one can. They are both named the same thing.

ad campaign will involve people breakdancing around these new iPads. Each model iPad (that look identical) will have their own commercials. The ones with the larger application compatibility will have c-level executives breakdancing in a conference room. The other one will have college students breakdancing in a school

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

idk op they seem to be doing a fine job of it on their own.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

hey echinopsis did you hear about that new dirt game

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
apple buttwatch.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

never mind, i caught up with teh video game thread.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
sell all assets and divide money among shareholders after a huge bonus to myself

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

you have to adopt the child that assembled your product

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
introduce a new performa line

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
then centris

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

uses m68k for max battery life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

printers. nothing but printers.

• Locked thread