Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Who would be your perfect life partner? I have often fantasised over redheaded Hollywood starlet Amy Adams. Owooga!

Which unobtainable celebrity would YOU like to bundle into the boot of your car under cover of darkness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
No

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Third no

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Fourth no.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

He was nice enough to draw a picture of you as his ideal woman, Psyop, the least you could do is let him down easy.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
where was second no

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
I forgot that I didn't have the safety net of old GBS to protect me from radicals like Psyopmonkey

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Allu Mashe Korbeh

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Here's mine, OP

(OP asked for a woman/man)

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i would but i probably wont

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Hachi Machi!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

This guy gets it.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
gently caress you, got mine

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Crikey!

A Bug
Nov 26, 2008

MOM GET THE CAMERA!
:potg:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
dsaf

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Rather Dashing posted:

Who would be your perfect life partner? I have often fantasised over redheaded Hollywood starlet Amy Adams. Owooga!

Which unobtainable celebrity would YOU like to bundle into the boot of your car under cover of darkness?

That waistline is absurd, otherwise pretty spot on, would have guessed Amy Adams without you saying.

Voted 3.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

psyopmonkey posted:

gently caress you, got mine

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

always wanted to meet/do both of these beautiful people, cool and attractive and extremely nice people. totally my ideal man and woman

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dont post pictures of Ralph's sister.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

wow who is this gem-faced beauty???

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Gatekeeper posted:

wow who is this gem-faced beauty???

She literally came to me in a dream. Some kind of space girl.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

How would sex with a superheroine work? I guarantee when she cums, she rips your dick off with her Kryptonian Kegels. Hell, her legs can snap steel beams, you think your spine is going to stand up to that punishment. God help you if you go down on her. She'll crack you head open and splatter your brains through the ceiling.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

How would sex with a superheroine work? I guarantee when she cums, she rips your dick off with her Kryptonian Kegels. Hell, her legs can snap steel beams, you think your spine is going to stand up to that punishment. God help you if you go down on her. She'll crack you head open and splatter your brains through the ceiling.

Keep going...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

I really appreciate that you think enough of me to believe I could bring a superpowered Kryptonian female to orgasm :)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Applewhite posted:

I really appreciate that you think enough of me to believe I could bring a superpowered Kryptonian female to orgasm :)

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
my ideals are very unrealistic, more so than barbie or the news, leading to a lot of women getting that body dysmorphia thing while living in vain with only one goal

pleasing me

Reibis
Oct 10, 2008

so jealous... :gibs:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

HamHawkes
Jan 25, 2014

Edit: lol scratch that.

HamHawkes fucked around with this message at 03:44 on May 2, 2015

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Pretty sure that's a 10 year old girl with that wolfman syndrome. Congrats on being a furry and a pedophile.

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

Not fat enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

• Locked thread