Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"
It's been a long while since I played, but with all the gore the Soul Reaver is spraying every time you kill something, could you equip the Flesh Armor, and it will absorb all that blood automatically, keeping your health topped up? Not a good idea when there are green-blooded monsters around, but in Stahlberg, it should have been just fine.

Also, this was around the time when I started losing track of who's who and what's what, so I'm hoping watching your play through will help me understand what's all going on. I just remember being confused a lot in the end game.

Edit: VV Well, that's unfortunate. It's like they were trying not to make the Soul Reaver too powerful, and instead made it largely useless. Can't cast spells while holding it, it uses up your magic to kill with it, and does poo poo damage if you don't have magic, and the Flesh Armor can't absorb the blood it's filling the air with. I think I hardly used it back when I played, just because it seemed to be more of a liability than an asset.

Wa11y fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Oct 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread