Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:):):)life is a bowl of cherries! look on the bright side, carpe diem!!! :):):)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
faggots!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
kill yourself you tease

Aug 4, 2010

pls stop

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hehe you cant bring me down you sad sack fucks! :)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:)

i wish there were bigger smileys!

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
For a second, I was convinced you were actually going to kill you're self, and in that moment, I was truly happy.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Thanks OP

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Ya you would like a bowl of cherries wouldn't you you poo poo flinging freak

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

that's more like it. i was starting to worry about you.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
should've kept up the barrage of suicidal threads for like a week before dropping this bomb, that would have been cool instead of looking like a fuckshitting human being hackeysack which is all you've accomplished today, you old so and so.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Youre right OP.

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
I was going to kill myself today. I woke up and finally had the courage to go through with it and end my miserable existence. I wanted to post one last thread on SA to say goodbye to you all. Upon logging in this was the first thread I saw. And now I want to live, goons. I want to live! Thank you, OP!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

should've kept up the barrage of suicidal threads for like a week before dropping this bomb, that would have been cool instead of looking like a fuckshitting human being hackeysack which is all you've accomplished today, you old so and so.

i guess some people think they need to tear other people down to make themselves feel better about themselves! whatever! i get to choose my attitude!! :) cocksucking oval office idiot!!! :)

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Zaradis posted:

I was going to kill myself today. I woke up and finally had the courage to go through with it and end my miserable existence. I wanted to post one last thread on SA to say goodbye to you all. Upon logging in this was the first thread I saw. And now I want to live, goons. I want to live! Thank you, OP!

You're the first account I've seen that is younger than mine. Live long and prosper.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Zaradis posted:

great job!

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

:):):)life is a bowl of cherries! look on the bright side, carpe diem!!! :):):)

And all I get is the pits hahahaha :(

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
loving make me op

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

every day is a fruit parfait

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
:yikes:

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

every day is a fruit parfait

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
So gosh darn happy to be alive! Heck yeah!

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
The rest of us aren't happy that you're alive, but you're still batting 1 for 7 billion, so that's something

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
* M R * C O O L * G R I L L *

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

:)

i wish there were bigger smileys!

YOUR WISH... IS GRANTED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU