Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

ekuNNN posted:

Varg's mace day 1 DLC

lol look at this poor who cant afford a sword

prob third son of a second rate shoemaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I hope they add multiplayer. I want the multiplayer to be 1vs31, where I am the murderer and the other 31 people playing are defenseless and can't do anything while I brutally murder them.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Lol at people mad at this as if it's somehow shocking

Also the first postal game had no humor and took itself completely seriously but let's just pretend that never happened

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
It looks fun but I'm probably not going to buy it. Seems like it'll wear thin pretty quickly

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
I already preordered it and i'll probably enjoy playing it, but then again I'm so edgy I drive a Ford Edge, my favorite gaming magazine is Edge, and my favorite wrestler is Edge.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gently caress yeah! Looking forward to bring some mother loving carnage to this world this june!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Node posted:

I hope they add multiplayer. I want the multiplayer to be 1vs31, where I am the murderer and the other 31 people playing are defenseless and can't do anything while I brutally murder them.

no joke that would be awesome and justify buying the game. Some sort of survival mode.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

memy posted:

Also the first postal game had no humor and took itself completely seriously but let's just pretend that never happened

Postal 1 was sort of interesting with this. It actually was pretty goofy and was sold as such in-game, but then super serious intermissions with no self awareness at all. For its time it actually worked at being disturbing as a result especially with its ending.

Basically Hatred is already obsolete because Postal 1 exists. I really can't get over how hilariously hard trying the character design and stuff is though. :)

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Lol it's a super edgy murder simulator about killing people in the city. And what are 80% of the screenshots of? SEWER LEVELS.

What the gently caress why would you make a murder simulator, like, a game that is Falling Down The Game except marketed to 12 year olds, then make sewer levels at all, much less make more than half your game around them?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pochoclo posted:

Lol it's a super edgy murder simulator about killing people in the city. And what are 80% of the screenshots of? SEWER LEVELS.

What the gently caress why would you make a murder simulator, like, a game that is Falling Down The Game except marketed to 12 year olds, then make sewer levels at all, much less make more than half your game around them?

LMFAO!!!!!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-q5BfMIE6M

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Die NormalFags!

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Mans posted:

no joke that would be awesome and justify buying the game. Some sort of survival mode.

No, I said defenseless. The murderer always knows where you are. You get murdered. You can't do anything to stop it, or slow it down. You are an innocent person and you are killed.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Pochoclo posted:

the sewers are for flowing away all the butthurt coming from normies like you

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

qnqnx posted:

the sewers are for flowing away all the butthurt coming from normies like you
the only people who will buy this game will be normies trying not to be normies

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I can't wait until May 1st, the day I get to rip down the curtain and show everyone how weak and broken society is.

Stevefin
Sep 30, 2013

I can't wait for this game to be banned in Australia!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

don't care about the morality or violence or whatever, just doesn't look that engaging or fun

looks like the extent of it's depth is "run around and kill poo poo, grr I'm mad"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ruggan posted:

looks like the extent of it's depth is "run around and kill poo poo, grr I'm mad"
Petition to send beta copies to the Baltimore protesters.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mans posted:

the only people who will buy this game will be normies trying not to be normies

:rolleyes:

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare
Whoah mama there hasn't been a juggalo in gaming this angry since Kratos

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This also supports workshop

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
"It's German for 'The normalfags, the'."

memy posted:

I don't think anyone is pretending Postal 1 never existed. In fact the opposite is the case. I say let Hatred come out, if only so that maybe Hatred 2 will have a slim chance of being a good game.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

This also supports workshop

The mods for this game are going to be seriously awesome.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Or seriously retarded.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

paid mods only pls

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Agreed.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Node posted:

Yeah, that's like a lot of multiplayer games already. What hot new freshness will this game potentially bring?

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo
eh i dunno, i'll probably wait for xmas sale when steam puts this up cheaper to celebrate the bday of jesus christ

Badchay
Mar 22, 2015

Fewd posted:

eh i dunno, i'll probably wait for xmas sale when steam puts this up cheaper to celebrate the bday of jesus christ

This reminds me of their Xmas wishes last year

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Pochoclo posted:

Falling Down: The Game would be way cooler than this poo poo. Gettin pissed about hamburger quality, beatin gangbangers with bats, final boss is the WaffleStomper Nazi Bro. DLC: Sgt. Prendergast.

Personally I thought Prototype was a better "murder sim" as you pretty much just make life miserable for all involved by absorbing them in gushy bits and being a superhuman asswipe. Also you could glide and had a sweet hoodie

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

The gameplay looks like it's going to be fairly dull, so whatever I guess. Also it's super popular with neo-nazis and gamergaters for whatever reason.

:tinfoil: Maybe it's a SJW trap to trick garbage people into playing a bad game to punish them :tinfoil:

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Maybe I would play this if it had a Fist of the North Star Mode.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bug Squash posted:

The gameplay looks like it's going to be fairly dull, so whatever I guess. Also it's super popular with neo-nazis and gamergaters for whatever reason.

:tinfoil: Maybe it's a SJW trap to trick garbage people into playing a bad game to punish them :tinfoil:

What's the matter? You scared?

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What's the matter? You scared?

Of wasting time and money on a bad game? Well, yes, I love my time and money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Bug Squash posted:

Seems to be popular with everyone who doesn't thrive on having sticks up their rear end.

• Locked thread