Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

First of all, Mortal Kombat X just came out.
Second of all, more variety in games is a good thing. There are always going to be something to entertain our inner 12 years old, how about doing something for the more developped parts of our brains now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Gantolandon posted:

I love how in the fourth trailer, soldiers beeline towards the player in orderly queue. Why even have an AI, when you can have the enemies in your game just behave like this:

HHHHHRRRRUHHHHH WHY ARE they in a line? Don't they know that's what video game enemies do *slaps hand violently against chest repeatedly*

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004
paying for things is just another form of political correctness and opression from the ruling class so imo pirating hatred would be considered a heroic act

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004
that pig holding his piece sideways like a fuckin gangsta

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

paradoxGentleman posted:

Second of all, more variety in games is a good thing. There are always going to be something to entertain our inner 12 years old, how about doing something for the more developped parts of our brains now?

How much semen would someone have to drink in order to poison their brain enough that they would think making a post like this would be ok.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
i agree, gently caress kiddie poo poo like mario, i want more stimulating mature games like noted indie darling gone homeo

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

paradoxGentleman posted:

look at this kid pretending to be an adult sane person

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Hatred: doing something for the more developped parts of our brains

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i always thought hotline miami would be improved if my victims didnt have any guns or weapons or other ability to defend themselves

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Why is killing virtual people so triggering?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

nightwisher posted:

paying for things is just another form of political correctness and opression from the ruling class so imo pirating hatred would be considered a heroic act

Can we have this human being banned for promoting piracy? Kewpuh, cow caster, name search please

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

The Duggler posted:

Epic tumblr meme'd.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

megalodong posted:

Epic tumblr meme'd.

Me or you?

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

way to gently caress up the bat signal gordon

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

The Duggler posted:

Killing people usually involves triggering.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lel triggered xddddddddddddddddd

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

5'd

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

CharlestonJew posted:

it was fun when Halo did it

Haha, no it wasn't.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pirate Jet posted:

Haha, no it wasn't.

Oh, so now Halo is bad now? Jesus Christ you are a massive human being

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Manhunt 1 and 2 are great

manhunt took violence and made it really boring

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

This game looks like it could be fun if it winds up being one of those games like zombie shooter or something.

If its just shooting defenseless people forever it'll be boring.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

FirstPersonShitter posted:

This game looks like it could be fun if it winds up being one of those games like zombie shooter or something.

Is your attention span so thoroughly destroyed that you can't watch the 2 minute video in the OP.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

:cripes:

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Is your attention span so thoroughly destroyed that you can't watch the 2 minute video in the OP.

i watched literally all the trailers it just didnt tell me very much about what the actual bulk of the gameplay is

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

i watched literally all the trailers it just didnt tell me very much about what the actual bulk of the gameplay is

shoot man

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Princeps32 posted:

manhunt took violence and made it really boring

:rolleyes:

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Unlucky posted:

postal and gta and manhunt and hotline miami and now here we are, it was a long slow process but the school shooter simulator is finally coming out. maybe someone who was about to shoot some place up will play this instead but it will probably be entirely played by angry ironic goonbabies who would never actually do anything anyway so the whole thing is just needless and embarrassing.
It's a game from Poland, which is basically Germany, who is the central for all the "X Simulator" games in the world.

They have simulators for virtually everything there.

UltraVariant posted:

I have long hair and I'm wearing a Megadeth t-shirt, so yeah, I guess.
which album cover? Album before Mustaine became a crazy fundie or before, where he was just a drug addicted lunatic?

This is important.

Badchay posted:

Well, that's probably exaggerating but they do have a point. Just look how Manhunt 2 was treated. Problems with the ESRB, AO rating, censorship and bunch of crybaby pussies (Jack Thompson and even Hillary goddamn Clinton). The game eventually made it out but I'm certain the unfair treatment trashed its sales which is probably why we haven't heard of Manhunt 3 to date.

They do have a point.
Which Manhunt was the one with the zoo and the fat pig with a chainsaw? That one was OK.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mans posted:

It's a game from Poland, which is basically Germany, who is the central for all the "X Simulator" games in the world.

They have simulators for virtually everything there.

which album cover? Album before Mustaine became a crazy fundie or before, where he was just a drug addicted lunatic?

This is important.

Which Manhunt was the one with the zoo and the fat pig with a chainsaw? That one was OK.

Manhunt 1

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The premise of manhunt kicked a lot of rear end too

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

My guess would be the level starts out with you GENOCIDING THE loving DIRT PEOPLE and then once they're all dead the cops come and it becomes more like any other isometric shooter.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

The premise of manhunt kicked a lot of rear end too

it was but i remember the combat being awful if you got spotted and there was a part where you had to be in a firefight and the controls sucked.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Mans posted:

it was but i remember the combat being awful if you got spotted and there was a part where you had to be in a firefight and the controls sucked.

All I remember of Manhunt was the final boss being a fat naked man in a pig mask that had a chainsaw.

If I'm not mistaken, his model included a big penis that flopped around as he chased you.

Good game.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

this thread and this game see eye to eye on so many levels

Badchay
Mar 22, 2015

Mans posted:

Combat could've been better but it was made ultra challenging so you couldn't take out several guys out at once... in fact, you could easily lose 1on1 fistfight. You had to hide and ambush.

I remember the controls were pretty good on Xbox1 (if you had enough strength to carry the huge controller)

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

You might surprise yourself.
lol @ people ragging on trying too hard to be edgy and offensive, showing how not offended they are. lookit how dumb you all is. Hail satan

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But it wasn't challenging, it was just bad.

There was that ninja game that was also all about stealth but it still had decent controls if you got spotted.

Vakal posted:

All I remember of Manhunt was the final boss being a fat naked man in a pig mask that had a chainsaw.

If I'm not mistaken, his model included a big penis that flopped around as he chased you.

Good game.

The chainsaw fatalities loving owned too.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

this is as close to crimsonland 2 as we'll ever get

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
One month until the normies pay

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Gr8 troll thread. All my fives etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

One month until the normies pay

Not even if it goes on sale, sorry.

For real though: I hope that the people who buy this get what they want from it, which I guess is a good isometric shooter? But that doesn't appeal to me, victims crying and pleading doesn't appeal to me, and the fact that I've mostly only seen garbage people, whether GamerGate, FYAD, GBS or Imp Zone defending and supporting this game just means that I harbor very little for this game other than disgust, and I doubt that will ever change.

• Locked thread