Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

MegaJoe89 posted:

6'3 big dick crew

6'3" is still midget territory. Better luck next lifetime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
How much is it in meters?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tonsured posted:

There are far more unobtainable masculine traits people could be pining for other than height: wide shoulders, a barrel chest, a strong jaw, a honey soaked lion's voice with an infrasound resonance capable of instilling both fear and somehow trust in those around you. If we dig a little deeper I'm sure everyone can feel equally inadequate compared to me

Voice is definitely under estimated, my voice deep as balls and people immediately trust your opinion on things more and think you're smarter because you sound more authoritative even when you have no loving idea what is going on.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Pretty much rules. Finding good clothes and shoes can be a problem, but the Internet can take care of most of that. On average, I'm stronger than most people and they tend to think that I'm smarter and put me in charge of stuff automatically. When you meet another big guy on the street you stop and size each other up like they do on Highlander.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Easier to dunk

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
6'5" is ok.

ADVANTAGES: Can easily reach things on high shelves, mere existence dazzles proximal Asians.

DISADVANTAGES: Change into beastman during full moon, hard to find clothes off the shelf that fit well.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

JebanyPedal posted:

Voice is definitely under estimated, my voice deep as balls and people immediately trust your opinion on things more and think you're smarter because you sound more authoritative even when you have no loving idea what is going on.

when i ran a training program at a call center i actually told dudes to deepen their voices on the phone because this post is 100% correct

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i dont care too much about height but i don't take men with boy voices or a complete lack of facial hair seriously

edit: it can even be stubble but i literally can't respect someone who doesn't have any sort of hair below their eyebrows

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
its okay most people are ugly regardless of height.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
As a tall person with a high vantage point I can see all your yards, my grass is definitely the greenest.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
tall people are like giants they got weak knees.

So what you do in sports is keep taking their knee and lower thigh in contact sports until it starts to give out or you wreck their poo poo. Keep the hits legal but stay around lower thigh/knee level with your contacts. Also try to hit them when they are changing direction or rotating on a point, you can take them out of the game by destroying their ankle/knee if they are transitioning on 1 foot during the impact. This is mainly relevant to hockey, rugby, and football but if you are a dirty gently caress you can do this in soccer too.

cool tree bro fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Apr 28, 2015

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Anyone saying there are any disadvantages to being tall is lying. The only disadvantage to being tall is that you are forced to share a world with short disgusting midgets.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Your penis is incredibly tiny.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Kirs posted:

gently caress off foreigner

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Zeroisanumber posted:

When you meet another big guy on the street you stop and size each other up like they do on Highlander.

so true

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wtf? No. You start vacuuming each other's cocks.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

JebanyPedal posted:

Why? Two men can't produce more tall offspring. If anything, they should team up to find tall women to propagate the Heightist agenda

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

JebanyPedal posted:

sheeyit, such subservient dsplays are why the great creator engneered pygmies and dwarves. mutual fellatio is an unattanable truce for those sharing superiority complexes common between all exceptionally tall men with poorly allocated skill points.

naem
May 29, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

When you meet another big guy on the street you stop and size each other up like they do on Highlander.

Lol

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
"Let me explain to the class..."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Izumi Konata posted:

sheeyit, such subservient dsplays are why the great creator engneered pygmies and dwarves. mutual fellatio is an unattanable truce for those sharing superiority complexes common between all exceptionally tall men with poorly allocated skill points.

Wtf are you talking about human being? Lmao I can tell all the twinks in this thread. Taking cock and giving cock is what all the most huge, Swole diesel badasses do.
Bunch of phony retards in this thread.

Everseen
Apr 27, 2010
Being tall owns, being too tall sucks. I'm not sure what too tall is but I'm not that.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

JebanyPedal posted:

Wtf are you talking about human being? Lmao I can tell all the twinks in this thread. Taking cock and giving cock is what all the most huge, Swole diesel badasses do.
Bunch of phony retards in this thread.

swole and tall is more reasonable than 14 inches of dick resembling 3/4"-thick economy grade broom handle with a slght curvature. if magic wands were truly ideally phallic in shape, merlin ought wield a summer sausage instead of a charelston chew. otoh, ubermenschen can only spawn their fascisms by steamy buttsecks with like ubermenschen sharing relative stature and extreme ideals (no homo).

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Being tall can be hard.
We must not spook the rabbits.
We must always move slowly, always with deliberate grace, always deceitful, always we hide our true strength our true swiftness our true intentions.
They know about it. On a primal level at least, they must.
But never do we reveal it overtly.
Even though it is always on the tip of our tongues
and the need to act on it burns like an insatiable thirst
we never recite the secret tall person's club theme song out loud:
Kill the wabbits kill the wabbits kill the wabbits

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I dunno op, I'm 2'4 (wizard curse) and I get mad sex

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Izumi Konata posted:

swole and tall is more reasonable than 14 inches of dick resembling 3/4"-thick economy grade broom handle with a slght curvature. if magic wands were truly ideally phallic in shape, merlin ought wield a summer sausage instead of a charelston chew. otoh, ubermenschen can only spawn their fascisms by steamy buttsecks with like ubermenschen sharing relative stature and extreme ideals (no homo).

We need to gently caress ASAP man real talk.

smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

"no I don't play basket ball."

"does this car come without a sunroof?"

"this is a nice shirt, does it come with longer arms?"

..and so on

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
six foot five is too tall imo.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I'm 6'6" tall and white and size 14 shoe (15 in US) ask me how big my dick is

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

britishbornandbread posted:

How big is your dick?

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape

Kirs posted:

http://www.thecalculatorsite.com/conversions/common/meters-to-feet-inches.php

6'5" is about 1,96 meters

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Applewhite posted:

How big is your dick?

Huge, bro.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Woah :O

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

But seriously I've done well I should have noticed so when girls told me during and after sex. I presumed it was something they said to all guys.

It also meant my ex last year came running back to me despite me being a dick and cheating on her lol owned newb

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

britishbornandbread posted:

Same size as everyone else's.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
6'5"

Pros:

completely offsets being ginger, balding and super pale with the ladies

also i have largeish hands and so I can play Rachmaninoff

I have a good excuse to drive a gas guzzling 4 door sedan

generally just towering over everybody lol @ anyone <5'10"

Cons:

finding good hoodies or jackets

makes arm wrestling harder vs shorties (pretty much everyone)

Edit: forgot another Pro - Can reach every part of the screen on my Samsung note 3 with one thumb EVEN MY PHONE IS TALL :whatup:

Willfrey fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Apr 29, 2015

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Willfrey posted:

6'5"

Pros:

being treated like a human being

Cons:

N/A

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Also tall girls like 5'11 and over are The Best.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Izumi Konata posted:

i pray for your death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

Good point

Being tall really makes you understand short dudes with 'little man syndrome'

I'd be so mad at the world if most women were taller than I

edit poo poo sorry Apthous didn't realize you are short. best wishes

Willfrey fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Apr 29, 2015

• Locked thread