Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

pointers posted:

if you cant get through a codility quiz then lol. just lol

I haven't really tried the thing yet but it's more that timed web code tests are a poor metric and just bad design overall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

uncurable mlady posted:

wow sulk got this one huh
every dog has its day

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

in six weeks my life is over

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

every dog has its day

Mister Gorbastarwarssexparrot, tear down this thread

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

uncurable mlady posted:

some biker ran a red earlier today

shaggared again

I saw one stop at a stop sign but it was probably cause there was a car turning left from the other direction

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
checking in to new thread, see you in 200 pages

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

every dog has its day

puggled again

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:

triple sulk posted:

Ban for suicide talk

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 401 days!

every dog has its day

i see what you've done with this

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

pugs not thugs

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Tangra posted:

Ban for suicide talk

marriage is _________ suicide

Low-Pass Filter
Aug 12, 2007

PuTTY riot posted:

I saw one stop at a stop sign but it was probably cause there was a car turning left from the other direction

i see a lot more cars around here blow stop signs than cyclists. Most of the cyclists here are pretty decent, with the exception of Jimmy Johns delivery people. idk why they insist on being assholes to deliver their lovely food like 60 seconds faster than if they just waited like normal human beings. the subs are already cold, whats the rush!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

triple sulk posted:

marriage is ___gay___ suicide

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Low-Pass Filter posted:

i see a lot more cars around here blow stop signs than cyclists. Most of the cyclists here are pretty decent, with the exception of Jimmy Johns delivery people. idk why they insist on being assholes to deliver their lovely food like 60 seconds faster than if they just waited like normal human beings. the subs are already cold, whats the rush!

its freaky fast

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Low-Pass Filter posted:

i mean if they were being lovely and snobby or smth, make fun all day i guess, but blasting past people who are just riding and bragging about it seems weirdly combative to me.

they were lovely and kept running the red lights

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

I can't even imagine how insufferable a person would have to be to buy a bike speedometer.

I have a little gps thing that tracks my distance and speed. I like to see my totals at the end of the year. last year I did 2100 miles. this year I'm aiming for 3000

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

coworker just asked if he could go home/to the hospital because he thought he was having a heart attack

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Low-Pass Filter posted:

when I worked there my shirt said 'drat fast butt friendly'

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

softball status: we lost 21 to 1. lmao.

feels good to be outside running around though. also I think imma try biking to work on Friday.

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

triple sulk posted:

girlfriend's parents moving to belize?

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Elder Postsman posted:

softball status: we lost 21 to 1. lmao.
i'd still pat you on the butt

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

PCjr sidecar posted:

girlfriend's parents moving to belize?

we're moving to __________

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
cjs: I actually did some work today. I may try to work tomorrow too.

cls: Baby had to get shots today and it made her very unhappy. She is currently sleeping on vanillaslimfast's chest and seems to be pretty content. Our friend is over and has been cooking us dinner.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

current racism status: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2015/04/28/the-most-racist-places-in-america-according-to-google/

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Funhilde posted:

cjs: I actually did some work today. I may try to work tomorrow too.

cls: Baby had to get shots today and it made her very unhappy. She is currently sleeping on vanillaslimfast's chest and seems to be pretty content. Our friend is over and has been cooking us dinner.

did she give you the look of 'why did you do this to me I thought you loved me' before she started screaming? once she turns 2 there's no more until she's 4 so that's nice

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

parts of baton rouge are trying to secede and create their own town (while stealing the economic drivers) because they hate black people

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

is Pittsburgh more than average or much more

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

i'd still pat you on the butt

nice

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

24-7 Urkel Cosplay posted:

parts of baton rouge are trying to secede and create their own town (while stealing the economic drivers) because they hate black people

I'll show you a baton rouge.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

every dog has its day

one of these days i'll create one and reclaim my throne

but i dont hate my job enough right now

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

coworker just asked if he could go home/to the hospital because he thought he was having a heart attack

how old is he?

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'll show you a baton rouge.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

because every mention of the word "friend of the family" on the internet is a person being racist

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Shaggar posted:

how old is he?
maybe 40ish? he looks like he's 60 and minutes from death though since he survives on pepsi and cigarettes. i almost never see him eat food, and if it is food it's something from the vending machine

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

i'll give you a hint as to why the pnw is blue

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

computer parts posted:

i'll give you a hint as to why the pnw is blue

the dress is gold and white, tyvm

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
at a certain point you get too far north to be racist cause there are no non-whites.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

maybe 40ish? he looks like he's 60 and minutes from death though since he survives on pepsi and cigarettes. i almost never see him eat food, and if it is food it's something from the vending machine

jaysus

prolly is, i was first thinking xanax now im thinking leave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
yeah that's getting into danger age territory

• Locked thread