Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert
Ice maker full and functional

eat poo poo

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

BONGHITZ posted:

baseball is actually poo poo

it is u who is poo poo

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
man I am like, hella fucken gay

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Pumpy Dumper posted:

I don't get what's so weird other than why this guy just doesn't return them for another size??

gotta raise funds for that anime bodypillow bro

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
[quote="Pumpy Dumper post="444716153"]
but why spend the money on the jeans in the first place??? this isn't making any sense
[/quote]

sounds like mister fatlord's food budget wasn't high enough

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Pumpy Dumper posted:

I wear 38x28 jeans lmao

:stonk:

33x34

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

uncurable mlady posted:

cls: good morning

I'm awake half an hour before my alarm because ???

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
cfs: :quig:

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

born on a buy you posted:

let's make the renfair a million times worse than it is - an intelligent person

oh my god

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
cls: where did all that wine go

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
I may never use anything but :quig: again

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
72 degrees and no clouds, today owns

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

for all the biden fans

Joe biden loving owns

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Bloody posted:

liquor is evil

no, it's little bitchboys that can't hold their liquor that is the real evil in this world

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

bump_fn posted:

mayweather beats the poo poo out of women and has used his money to avoid lengthy jail sentences

and pacquiao is a homophobe that believes birth control is a sin

both are terrible people

basically I'm rooting for meteor in this one

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

welcome to boxing

Still loving awesome

but MUH MORALS *watches football*

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Blinkz0rz posted:

so?

kinda speaks to the skill of the defending players doesn't it?

Listen if it's not a sport where the final score is gonna be like 111-109 after 48 minutes of play then what's even the point

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Bloody posted:

/

man I've never really looked at that av before, it's Real Good

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

if he had a gun he wouldn't be in that position

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

wesley snypes posted:

tori returns home after a bracing trip on the t to find his front door hanging loose and broken off the hinges. rushing inside, he finds that despite the break-in, all his belongings seem to have been untouched. confused but relieved, he flops dramatically onto his bed, eyes shut. he's woken from his reverie by a droplet of something on his nose. and another. w/ bile rising in his throat, his eyes slowly open, and he sees it. the ceiling glistens with fresh purple paint, and directly above him, in threateningly untidy font, is written

life is TOO SHORT to spend it WATCHING children's shows

:chanpop:

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
PLAYOFF HOCKEY

IT'S TIME

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

carry on then posted:

fukkin weaboos

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Tusen Takk posted:

hockey is best

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Mido posted:

people post a bunch of amazingly hosed up things in SA but me wanting to share with some of the people i know who somewhat care what i'm up to or how i'm doing -- that i'm doing p. darn alright :) isn't something you should feel okay making fun of me for Tori

your gimmick isn't really a gimmick and it is sad to see you be such a hurtful little monster all the time

lol u got tori'd

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

I have never :agreed: so hard with a single post

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Solus M.D. posted:

oh yeah here is my sex story: i did a sex once

mods, ban this sexhaver

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

PipeRifle posted:

can't stay mad at those peanuts

aaag

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Elder Postsman posted:

hi pals. we won our softball game 13 to 11. I scored a run and got hits both times I was up to bat. it was v. fun.

softball is good.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
wow, goons are really hosed up.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

As a Millennial I posted:

i eat cat food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. its grain free so its actually healthier than people food. #lifehacks.

EVERY MORNING I OPEN PALM SLAM SOME CAT FOOD INTO MY FAT FACE

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
ahahahah the jags' first round DE tore his ACL and is done for the season

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
all 4 of their fans will be so disappointed

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

i'm cumming

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
all we are are ~*~fartz~*~ in the wind

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Cold on a Cob posted:

my posting persona

a good phrase

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
my posting persona is :quig:

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

same i guess? although i think i make a lot more mistakes irl

the only mistake I've ever made is existing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Space-Pope posted:

cls: gonna get fitted for a tuxedo later today

gently caress weddings

bring me as your date

• Locked thread