Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
creatine
Jan 27, 2012

DID SOMEONE SAY BIKING?

there were some noobs in northeastern cycling team kits riding on the way i go home

loving blew past all of them at a :cool: 25 mph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Low-Pass Filter posted:

i mean if they were being lovely and snobby or smth, make fun all day i guess, but blasting past people who are just riding and bragging about it seems weirdly combative to me.

they were lovely and kept running the red lights

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

I can't even imagine how insufferable a person would have to be to buy a bike speedometer.

I have a little gps thing that tracks my distance and speed. I like to see my totals at the end of the year. last year I did 2100 miles. this year I'm aiming for 3000

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

cjs: start full time next week. my raise goes through then too. they haven't told me what im getting but i really hope its $20/hr because thats p baller to make $1600 biweekly. i would make enough to cover the entire of my rent in one paychech :wow:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

PuTTY riot posted:

i guess they didn't cancel the empty stadium game yet, huh?

i thought i read they were gonna play the game but its not open to the public which is mega loll

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

hey sex parrot can i post racist facebook things

:justpost:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

graph posted:

auchwitz selfie girl is hecka tweting this morning

wait who

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

prefect posted:

how does a headbutt in the chest disable a person like that?

have you ever been punched in the sternum? it sucks

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

i like mount gay rum

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

PipeRifle posted:

real talk: some dude on my friend's FB feed is saying some vile racist poo poo and he's a PR rep for a company and I sort of want to send them screenshots and be like "yo look how your dude is behaving in public while his pic is wearing your brand and his job says he works for your brand and his job is literally representing your brand 24/7"

do it

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

my school sent an email warning students that there would be a large anti police protest near the school today at 6pm

the email was sent at 7:25pm

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

i saw that yesterday and had a :psyduck: moment

I don't get what's so weird other than why this guy just doesn't return them for another size??

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Glans Dillzig posted:

gotta raise funds for that anime bodypillow bro

but why spend the money on the jeans in the first place??? this isn't making any sense

also I started watching daredevil because of this thread and its p good. I usually don't like comic based things

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

I wear 38x28 jeans lmao

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

I'm the catcher

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

graph posted:

as a lad i played catcher for 4 years before everyone got way better and i didnt. it is a grueling position

I played catcher every year I played baseball so from age like 5? to 14. i think that's why my legs were so strong as a kid and now

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

eat the fuckin meatballs

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

:yosbutt:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

four day weekend before i start full time next week.

today is last day of max out week at the gym. going for a 455lb deadlift

then im gonna play video shames and drink beer

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Tusen Takk posted:

are you being serious or are you really that swole

:agreed:

serious. in march 2013 i did a powerlifting meet where i squat 500, benched 295, and deadlifted 500 @ 219 lbs bodyweight. my openers at the meet were 455/275/455 respectively. this week i weighed in at 205lbs and squat 455 and benched 275 so far. i had been out of the gym all of 2014 and just started lifting again in january

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

BooLoo posted:

pumpy dumper had the best thighs :allears:

:quig:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

fits my needs posted:

pumpy dumper likes eating raw meat for [reasons?] he also does this as he's butchering at whole foods which is very sanitary! :quig:

i dont eat it while im cutting, thats another guy at work

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

just measured my quads. 25" circumference on these bad boys

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

i want to do this for comparison's sake

also i'm having SLUDGE 2

my calves are 18" lmao

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

but they are flabby, so lol @ u

also here's a gif of my 500lb deadlift http://i.imgur.com/dpECjY4.gifv

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

Fat people like to use blanket statements like "McDonald's makes you fat" and silently imply that anything that tastes good ever will make you fat and that the only way to stay thin is a grueling regimen of rice cakes and celery. This, in their opinion, makes them powerless over their lack of control.

"I just started a new diet! Only salads for lunch for me!"

*puts an entire bottle of ranch dressing on a small salad*

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

graph posted:

Dadbod Central

http://theodysseyonline.com/clemson/dad-bod/97484

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You cna tell mcdonalds to put anything on your burger and they have to do it. You can tell them to put a fish filet on a cheeseburger and they are legally contracted to price it up and make it for you.

is this true? is this like if you ask a cop if hes a cop he legally has to tell you?

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

deadlifted 455 :black101:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

BONGHITZ posted:

i sucked 17 cocks today

:quig:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

c friday s: ginger ale and evan williams lol

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

so my laptop seems to only see wifi networks that broadcast on channels 5-11. i changed my wifi to channel 1 and it no longer connects and inssider doesn't show any networks below channel 5

ugh

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Al! posted:

hey the unemployment office approved my spurious claim and now I get to get paid 500 per week to do basically nothing

its nice isnt it

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Beast of Bourbon posted:

cjs: left my laptop at work and i have to fly to england for a week for work. should i just say gently caress it and buy a new mbp+rd or spend like 40 minutes driving to and from work on a weekend?

on one hand it'd involve spending thousands of dollars to take care of a minor inconvenience, on the other hand i could stay at home on a saturday.

just drive and get it now so its out of the way

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Beast of Bourbon posted:

yeah but i'm still in my PJs so...

stay in the pjs

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

prefect posted:

cls: new computer i just put together won't start. hooray

i suck

double check connections. when i built my pc i forgot to plug my power supply into mobo

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

my ram wasn't fully seated. took me 48 hours to solve that one :sigh:

oh and i forgot to close that little lever that locks the cpu in and thought i just wasted $300 in parts

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Beast of Bourbon posted:

my friend in australia placed bets on the pacquiao mayweather fight as a wedding present

$100 on pacquiao winning
$50 on pacquiao winning by TKO or Decision
$40 on pacquiao winning in rounds 4-6

i have never watched a boxing match or even understand the concept other than punch someone until they fall down and can't get up so i don't know if that's good, but now i have to watch the game. how do you watch the game, I don't have a cable box or anything?

i hope you all cheer on the killer from manilla

pmed u cuz :filez:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

PuTTY riot posted:

that feel when ur 3 year old sees a sprinkle donut and their eyes get real big

same but when i see a sprinkle donut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Cold on a Cob posted: