Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cjs: I am now at work checkin my emails and eating a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory cookie

gods be praised

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

yeah i like mall junk food too

literally the only perk of working in a mall other than the short walk to get $3 "Chinese" food or if I'm feeling wealthy, PF Changs

j Alexander 's and Capital Grille are here too but lol @ paying for that

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

i was joking, but that's cool

oh

I see how it is

*takes bite out of RMCF cookie, then sips on a coke from MrsFields (since they give us a huge soda for a buck)*

gently caress now I made myself hungry for real food :saddowns:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

at least the ladies wanna sit on me iykwim

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

sorry about your hpv

you can get canker sores from stuff like soy lecithin, which is an emulsifier, or chemicals like detergents

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i have to take operating systems and if it's the same idea as my programming languages course I probably won't learn anything

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

lol if you learn at school

tru

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

24-7 Urkel Cosplay posted:

one knuc is more than enough

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

barnacle Jim isn't init

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Shaggar posted:

at a certain point you get too far north to be racist cause there are no non-whites.

Detroit is like 89% black hth

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

yeah I don't mind current events being posted itt but plz keep the personal narratives to DDor something imo

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cjs and the chat thread in AI are the only two chat threads I know/care about

cjs is marginally funnier

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bloody posted:

the gbs thread appears to contain sincere racism

"ironic" racism

at least if someone calls them out on it

serious posting on grey forums is usually not worth it because everyone has really bad opinions

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cjs: phone interview in one hour :ohdear:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

15min until phone interview :ohdear:

upside is I haven't showered yet and it's only supposed to be about 30min. I wonder what kind of questions they'd have for a SWEng intern compared the IT intern position I interviewed for on monday

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

idgi

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

since i already interviewed with this place on monday, my phone interview is already done lol. i'm pretty sure i owned it since i always had (imo) really good answers for his questions and thank god that i at least sipped the Apple Koolaid because it makes interviews so much easier

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7DlAjrhm9s

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I used to live near the corner of crooks and big beaver

also on I-75 big beaver is exit 69

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

crown royal private reserve is my favorite

everyone I know uses it for their shifter jacket

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

the only time I ever enjoyed a scotch was when I had a Cuban wth it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

fireball and coffee and peppermint schnapps and hot chocolate are winter time favourites

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

sandwich or cigar?

cigars :)

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

you're a monster, scotch is amazing

it was too peaty by itself

with a cigar it just made sense

fireball is good in hard cider as well

also I really enjoyed kahlua and baileys but it was a little too sweet and I felt horrible all night

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

took rascal on his first walk and he got thirsty on the way home :3:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i can't believe how many people freaked out and wanted to pet him when i stopped at SB. it was really weird but also :3:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Tayter Swift posted:

please post more rascal pictures at every opportunity :)
will do :)

Bloody posted:

wanna pette that dogge

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I'm not exactly keen on doxxing people to their companies unless they are literally saying friend of the family friend of the family darkie or something absolutely insane like that

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Smythe posted:

do not spam your loving pet pics in the cjs thread

its by popular demand

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

graph posted:

yeah, some perpetuations of white supremacy are better than others

Blackula69 posted:

public shaming isn't a good thing

exactly, just like how studies show fat shaming doesnt work, neither does hate shaming and imo would probably dig them deeper into their trench

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my wife was watching dr oz and they literally just had some dude who runs a fat shaming website on the show and dr oz basically took a stack of 50 different research papers that prove that fat shaming doesnt work and bashed the dude over the head with them

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

then all the fat bitches in the audience stood up and clapped

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bhodi posted:

counterpoint: it's loving dr oz, the worthless sack of poo poo john oliver ripped apart in a glorious fashion the other day

poo poo i missed this

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

triple sulk posted:

it's really sad because he is very well known and could endorse legitimate things but money rules all and some of the stuff he pushes is just deplorable

when i worked at the pharmacy little old ladies would always make whatrever product he just talked about sell out in the entire state by the end of the day

it was insane

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bhodi posted:

it was legendary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA0wKeokWUU

i'm not big on the fat shaming but otoh maybe you don't have to eat everything on the plate. plus poo poo like this is just plain funny http://i.imgur.com/gxG25PM.gifv

E: she's a fat activist and leader of the "healthy at every size movement"

holy christ :eyepop:

PuTTY riot posted:

lol that you need john oliver to tell you that hes a bad person

lol if you pay any more attention to daytime tv other than "oh yeah i've heard of that guy before"

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

triple sulk posted:

he can redeem himself entirely if he comes out and says gluten sensitivity isnt real

mega agreedo, my parents are trying gluten free and i was explaining to them how unless they have celiac the only thing they have is special snowflake disorder

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

PuTTY riot posted:

lol that you didn't put 2 and 2 together the first time you sold out of buttberry fartbush extract

this was several years ago and it was usually stuff like "aspirin is good for your heart!" or "B12 deficiency is a thing you should worry about!" instead of buttberry fartbush extracts :v:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

what are you on that you'll get withdrawals without

or is it hyperbole

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cjs: I got a pair of 32x34 Levi's 527s for my birthday and the pockets are kind of small but otherwise they are good jeans

cjs: I have that interview with the university for the $10/hr student developer internship that I am planning on not taking since gently caress being paid minimum wage to work on my university's login poo poo while the simultaneously gently caress me over every semester with tuition fees

damni hate my school and I am envious of anyone who had a good college experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

the only reason I have ice is because I like it in my first G&T and I don't like not having it if company is over

otherwise I like most drinks at room temp. soda and liquor and cider/beer included

I guess my wife likes it in her wager sometimes too

• Locked thread