Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

SkyEnzo posted:

I like it because people donate to me for more gameplay.

Her entire career is pandering to neckbeards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYgBMavnaFA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

boob bigger than head

i play video game

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

why boob so big????

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
why head so small????

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Clochette posted:

Her entire career is pandering to neckbeards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYgBMavnaFA
oh man this is that girl

that is loving hilarious. i have a certain kind of respect for someone who completely sells out so successfully. fascinating.

i've said this like 10 times in this thread but kaceytron and girls like her are loving geniuses and deserve some sort of recognition for how brilliant they are at running their businesses.

when i first saw kaceytron's stream, she was just yelling at people in her chat for using sexually abusive language when she played league of legends and i'm like "oh, that's a huge bummer. why would anyone subject themselves to that?"

then a while later, i check it again, exact same thing. when i realized that she does it on purpose and people love her for it. it is mind boggling to me but she is probably pulling in six figures a year by having nerds say terrible things at her while she plays video games. this brilliance needs to be recognized.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
What I want to know is where do people like that get the money to keep shoveling it to twitch.tv girls, you'd think they'd be squatting under a bridge with some t-bird yelling about the government

I don't think there are enough Rain Man idiot savants out there to keep this bubble afloat but I've been wrong before

cams
Mar 28, 2003

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

What I want to know is where do people like that get the money to keep shoveling it to twitch.tv girls, you'd think they'd be squatting under a bridge with some t-bird yelling about the government

I don't think there are enough Rain Man idiot savants out there to keep this bubble afloat but I've been wrong before
just imagine all the single men who do nothing but play video games who work jobs that pay them between $50,000 and $250,000 a year. it is hard to realize immediately but there are so many people with no responsibilities whatsoever making tons of loving money

also, ones who aren't single. if you are a lovely human being with no principles whatsoever, it is insanely easy to make a lot of money in the modern world.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

cams posted:

oh man this is that girl

that is loving hilarious. i have a certain kind of respect for someone who completely sells out so successfully. fascinating.

i've said this like 10 times in this thread but kaceytron and girls like her are loving geniuses and deserve some sort of recognition for how brilliant they are at running their businesses.

when i first saw kaceytron's stream, she was just yelling at people in her chat for using sexually abusive language when she played league of legends and i'm like "oh, that's a huge bummer. why would anyone subject themselves to that?"

then a while later, i check it again, exact same thing. when i realized that she does it on purpose and people love her for it. it is mind boggling to me but she is probably pulling in six figures a year by having nerds say terrible things at her while she plays video games. this brilliance needs to be recognized.

I watched Kaceytron's stream yesterday and as soon as I logged on she was crying because people were accusing her of being a "thief" for exploiting nerds for $5 donations. She actually had the offending comments superimposed on the video. She seemed genuinely upset and annoyed and I wondered why she was subjecting herself to it, never mind calling attention to the verbal abuse. I guess the idea is that her fans will donate to cheer her up?

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

They probably either live with their parents and can afford to spend their entire paycheck on non-necessities, or they have a well-paying IT career.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

kaceytron is either a mastermind or just a stupid girl in an abusive relationship with the internet.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Clochette posted:

I watched Kaceytron's stream yesterday and as soon as I logged on she was crying because people were accusing her of being a "thief" for exploiting nerds for $5 donations. She actually had the offending comments superimposed on the video. She seemed genuinely upset and annoyed and I wondered why she was subjecting herself to it, never mind calling attention to the verbal abuse. I guess the idea is that her fans will donate to cheer her up?

Yes, and they do. If anything it's amusing to watch to see the masters manipulating the desperate.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Clochette posted:

it's seriously her thing. she is a loving genius and an amazing performer. i won't for a single second try and understand the psychology of the loving weirdos giving her money, but she ABSOLUTELY knows what she's doing and she plays it perfectly.

no joke, if i had the proper motivation, i would write a paper on her because she is fascinating. if i got an interview that'd be great, but if she comes out and reveals what she's doing it might kill the golden goose.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
pooksie strip

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Liu posted:

pooksie strip

no rear end :smith:

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Nice resume.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

She actually has/had a gamine resume on her profile page. It's worth reading.

ChosenbytheZetans
Jan 21, 2013
Kaceytron's youtube channel is worth a look, she's pretty awesome. Her playing CS:Go is particular fun.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kaceytron/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxmuOKUj1t8 CS:GO fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiOc5n01aE8 Apologizing to the gaming community

She's brilliant.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
stop doxxing my girlfriends

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

ChosenbytheZetans posted:

Kaceytron's youtube channel is worth a look, she's pretty awesome. Her playing CS:Go is particular fun.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kaceytron/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxmuOKUj1t8 CS:GO fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiOc5n01aE8 Apologizing to the gaming community

She's brilliant.

She sure does have a nice pair of big loving tits.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
You're not a real Twitch streamer unless you have a $500 Dxracer chair.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

do you think she'll love me if I buy her an anime titty mouse pad?

ChosenbytheZetans
Jan 21, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

do you think she'll love me if I buy her an anime titty mouse pad?

In true Kaceytron form she would probably become angry with you on stream and call you racist for objectifying women, unless you buy her skins for the games she plays.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

ChosenbytheZetans posted:

In true Kaceytron form she would probably become angry with you on stream and call you racist for objectifying women, unless you buy her skins for the games she plays.

worth it to hear her mention my name

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Stealing this from the AUG thread.

EmmyOk posted:

You will have to open it in a new tab to get teh full size image to read the chat bar. It's about polite masturbation.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
gonna get you alone in the twitch chat-

e: I disabled Flash a couple weeks ago and just now realized twitch still uses it. Not gonna reenable it for that poo poo.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

twitch brings out cool ppl from around the world :eyepop:

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

zooted heh posted:

Waiting for the day when someone on twitch forgets there's a camera in their face and eats a booger

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Snowy posted:

I still couldn't watch long but I like her version of highest tipper

That's awesome.

Clochette posted:

Nthing that yeah she's totally taking these suckers for a ride.

• Locked thread