Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
a nerd who has lost he neck. a shameful nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Wonder if she can write those off on her taxes. If they were any bigger she could declare them as dependents.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Jamesman posted:

This has apparently happened multiple times. When looking for the video of a guy calling up a hooker, I came across a video detailing instances of these things happening, including a guy walking around his house naked and sniffing he own balls.

a shameful streamer

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Jamesman posted:

Like, these girls can go on a cam site and be non-nude. They know that, right? Nobody will force them to show their breasts OR play video games.

If you wanna stream video games and you happen to be an attractive girl while you do it, hey OK that's fine. If you are forcing yourself to be on a gaming site just to get people to give you money because of your looks, why not just go on another site that is targeted towards that business model? And you can't tell me the money is better on Twitch than it is on a cam site because Drew Carey isn't buying houses for girls on Twitch.

strangely they probably make more money this way

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

METATERREN posted:

KayLovesPie is loving hot

I'll be the judge of that- whoa- sweet lord!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

why head so small????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

gonna get you alone in the twitch chat-

e: I disabled Flash a couple weeks ago and just now realized twitch still uses it. Not gonna reenable it for that poo poo.

• Locked thread