Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
sup idiots. is daredevil worth watching? netflix claims ill like it but i am skeptical. do you guys like it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
its cool

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Strangely watchable. Good? You make the call.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Show is completely unrealistic.

How the gently caress can he be a lawyer? He's blind, he can't loving read. Somebody took the justice is blind thing too far IMO.

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.

satanic splash-back posted:

Show is completely unrealistic.

How the gently caress can he be a lawyer? He's blind, he can't loving read. Somebody took the justice is blind thing too far IMO.

braille you ableist fuckwit

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
There was a drive-by shooting on my street at the end of me watching the first episode and then I got distracted.

It's less interesting than calling 911

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
wait i thought darevil's thing was that his super power is : lol i take risks

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

oblique posted:

braille you ableist fuckwit

you are the worst piece of poo poo in the world

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
One of his powers is being able to see some things. Lol.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

second episode ending
fat bald edgar bug
these things are good

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

he can smell blood he says it smells like copper cuz rosario dawsons cut opened up when really i think she started her period but she didn't want to tell him

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

best part was when the secretary just ices kingpin guy's right-hand man loool. then she got all :qq: about it

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Netflix says I'll like it too but I'm still traumatized from seeing the movie version. I don't know how to move on.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

its pretty good but slow as gently caress

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Netflix says I'll like it too but I'm still traumatized from seeing the movie version. I don't know how to move on.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
dude its loving good

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i wish his buddy foggy wasn't in the show cos that guy is a fuckin bitch

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

the best part is the made kingpin an oversensitive goon who is a big baby and kills a guy in the most brutal way possible because he "embarrassed" him in front of a girl he likes

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Trixie Hardcore posted:

i love how ben affleck thinks in order to be a convincing blind man he also has to be a mouth breather

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

you are the worst piece of poo poo in the world

haha you cant eAT 5 guys anymore haha

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Madcosby posted:

i love how ben affleck thinks in order to be a convincing blind man he also has to be a mouth breather

no thats just ben afflack in general

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

he can smell blood he says it smells like copper cuz rosario dawsons cut opened up when really i think she started her period but she didn't want to tell him

yeah. he can apparently smell farts real good too since he told his chubby beta friend he ate something with a lot of onions two days ago. lol.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
also the final red costume on the netflix series looked like poo poo but the show was good

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Madcosby posted:

also the final red costume on the netflix series looked like poo poo but the show was good

i know it looks like the mask has downs or something. the face is all smuched up

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

the best part is the made kingpin an oversensitive goon who is a big baby and kills a guy in the most brutal way possible because he "embarrassed" him in front of a girl he likes

Going to assume by big baby goon you mean he's literally in a diaper & kills people over videogame arguments.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Madcosby posted:

Best part of that is the intro to it "the black parts are the most protected" and then practically the whole thing is red but the crotch is entirely black. Suitmaking retard had his priorities right

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i would describe it as a solid "pretty good"

it gives me hope that comic book tv shows can be kinda cool and not lovely shield smallville gotham type bullshit

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jonesy posted:

Best part of that is the intro to it "the black parts are the most protected" and then practically the whole thing is red but the crotch is entirely black. Suitmaking retard had his priorities right

its like youre reverse blind to crotch details

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Madcosby posted:

its like youre reverse blind to crotch details

Daredevil can blind my sighted rear end iykwim

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

the girl in the show is all "foggy you're not blind but can you close your eyes and pretend you're blind and feel my face even though we're on a date i totally like you" and he's like "yeah this isn't weird at all"

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

foggy was hell of sjw

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
It is cool because he is blind and his superpower is that he is not really blind.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

can anyone give me a timetable for the inevitable comic book singularity where all media made will be related to marvel comics in some way? i'm betting it happens by 2020. just want to be prepared is all

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

NakedWithCandy posted:

It is cool because he is blind and his superpower is that he is not really blind.

lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

old chinese lady is an alien hth

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
alright well im gonna check this poo poo out on the council of gbs, ill report back when i see a few episodes, later faggots

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"im not from china... im from much farther away lol" -old chinese lady who is an alien

Risky
May 18, 2003

I want to work for Union-Allied

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

the girl in the show is all "foggy you're not blind but can you close your eyes and pretend you're blind and feel my face even though we're on a date i totally like you" and he's like "yeah this isn't weird at all"

And then he drunk bangs his ex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

he blind
Donofrio!
Hot red head from true blood

• Locked thread