Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Trixie Hardcore posted:

False alarm you guys, I just did some research & while there's plenty of angry titty flopping there is not a scene where Colin Farrell roars like a lion and then slaps Rosario Dawson in the titties, I guess I imagined it. Sorry.

Also, Colin Farrell was the only watchable part of the Daredevil movie.

thats because he just played Colin farrell. i don't even think he knew they were filming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Meh, its ok background noise.

Its not the best or the worst.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Remember when colin farrell killed that old lady on the airplane by flicking a peanut into her mouth and choking her to death?

That was pretty great (I laughed my dong off)

Tv show is okay i like boardwalk empire guy and tru blood girl

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
opening scene :rolleyes:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
"well its nice to know chivalry isnt dead"

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

fyodor posted:

i wish his buddy foggy wasn't in the show cos that guy is a fuckin bitch

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

shut up and wait for fat edgarbug and oldraidboy

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
It was fun. It dragged a little in the middle. But the conclusion wound it up satisfyingly and it opens up really strong.

Also the villain is basically a violent mega-sperg and for some reason, aside from a few really dumb scenes, it works really well.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
he can smell what shapes the ink takes on paper

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

sometimes he's like "there are a box of nails in the room with exactly 48 nails" and other times he's like fumbling around looking for his glasses

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i'm saying he's less daredevil-man and more :spergin: -man

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
It's good but Zatoichi is better.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
It's probably the best Marvel product put to film. And I unapologetically really like most of the Marvel movies.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Frankenstyle posted:

It's probably the best Marvel product put to film. And I unapologetically really like most of the Marvel movies.

nah guardians was way better

daredevil still good tho

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i liked it, the 'kingpin backstory' ep was pretty awesome

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

i like the foggy ep with the cutting between goofy college times and a serious argument between friends

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

everything with the newspaper reporter was boring as hell. did not care about any of that poo poo

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

daredevils "power" is that he overcomes his disability lol

like a guy with a walker has the power of being able to jog

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

thats because he just played Colin farrell. i don't even think he knew they were filming

p sure that farrell was on a party mix of pills during that movie

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Professor Shark posted:

daredevils "power" is that he overcomes his disability lol

like a guy with a walker has the power of being able to jog

check it i got my power from a super semen serum injected in a shady government lab

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
There's a bomb-rear end fight scene in the second episode, but that's probably the high point. A lot of the rest of it is Kingpin's empire falling apart because he goes soft for some chick.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Also, there's blind people that can totally do that daredevil poo poo. The visual cortex starts firing up again if they can learn to echo-locate, and the ones that used to have sight claim it's a fair approximation of sight.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Also, there's blind people that can totally do that daredevil poo poo. The visual cortex starts firing up again if they can learn to echo-locate, and the ones that used to have sight claim it's a fair approximation of sight.

I want to see youtube videos of these dolphin people

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Professor Shark posted:

there's a bunch. this one dude goes mountain biking & clicks his tongue to see. it's very accurate

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Professor Shark posted:

I dunno. I didn't see it on youtube. I heard it on This American Life.

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/544/batman
Act Two

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

theres a guy whos entire life mission/job is going around teaching blind people to echolocate its a pretty cool

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I bet the Echolocate Camp volleyball team has a lot of people with bruised legs and blood crusted noses

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Phoon posted:

theres a guy whos entire life mission/job is going around teaching blind people to echolocate its a pretty cool

Well there was that old dude that taught Daredevil how to fight. Maybe this is a documentary.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

They should make daredevil beep like a bat the entire time to make it more realistic

beep beep beep beep

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

i'd like to see a throw back episode of either a batman or superman cartoon where they announce what they're going to do before they do it like they did in the 50's and the bad guys have like 30 seconds to prepare for the incoming punch

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Frostwerks posted:

who is stilt man
the retarded guy that makes the suits has a set of armored stilts in his workshop

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Frostwerks posted:

who is stilt man

a loving awesome dude

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I liked the parts where he was at the church talking about the devil. Good devil chat.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Frostwerks posted:

who is stilt man

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:eyepop:

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
stiltman says kill youre famil

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
First five or so episodes are pretty good but then every character acts like an idiot

The fights are well done but they really are obsessed with him doing this sideways spinning jump kick every time

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
Foggy is like the stupidest loving name in history.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

David Copperfield posted:

First five or so episodes are pretty good but then every character acts like an idiot

Marvel baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

it was weird when true blood girl killed that goony dude. that was an odd shift in tone for 5 minutes

• Locked thread