Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is this the best thing ever?
Yes
gently caress yes
It's up there
I'm gay
View Results

• Locked thread
Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
HOLY poo poo it just hit me the greatest outcome in all of this is now there's no way for Jon Jones to beat Anderson SIlva's title defense record, at least not until he goes on another 10+ title defenses when he gets back. He doesn't even beat GSP's at 9! Meanwhile the next two candidates are Aldo at 7 and Mighty Mouse at 6. Or gently caress it neither guy gets it and Anderson and GSP's legacies are secured for another generation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Diddie posted:

I'd lay even money he does another stupid thing within 6 months

Greg Jackson might lock him in one of his predatory sex closets that I'm sure he has until the New York show later this year. If Jon Jones is a good boy and stays out of trouble for the summer UFC won't have any problem getting him back into things, but if he does get caught with more cocaine or smashes his truck into a school bus that's when UFC would have to consider cutting him.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

I know cocaine gives you a good feeling Jon, but you might consider the legal alternative Shamrock energy drinks for the next time you want to get a high buzz going.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

I think Jon Jones knows he could pay someone to drive him around. Jon Jones enjoys driving while high and drunk because every time he gets away with it he feels good. He feels good so he does more drugs, then drives more places, and he does this for months and months until he hits something.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

tesilential posted:

jones lost a ton of fans back when he bragged about being a snitch,

I think it's time we all admit Jon Jones never snitched on anybody. There was only one boy who hid weed in his textbook at his school, and that boy was Jon Jones, and he went home and smoked it. Years later in an interview he fabricated the whole story for his image.

• Locked thread