Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Drythe fucked around with this message at 03:43 on May 6, 2015

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Drythe posted:

Not really fun if he isn't going to try.

It's still pretty fun.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Already rerolled the HPP and Zola I got to high rolls :smug:

RIP ICR

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!
Keep shitposting, push him to double-digit pages with no posts

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Drythe and Soothing Vapors found dead at their computers. County coroner determines it was due to marble heroes thread posting overexertion

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

This thread is like Ghost Rider

Speeding along, fueled by vengeance

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Do we want to have some kind of betting on chievo bugs?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

Drythe and Soothing Vapors found dead at their computers. County coroner determines it was due to marble heroes thread posting overexertion

no joke

my shirt's soaked through with sweat and I'm seeing spots. closest ive been to exercise in weeks

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
Glob Herman should be a playable hero. WHY isn't Glob Herman a playable hero.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

AllTerrineVehicle posted:

Keep shitposting, push him to double-digit pages with no posts

Shitposting? I'll have you know each one my my posts is carefully considered and crafted to deliver maximum utility and enjoyment to You, The Reader

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Not looking forward to the shitposting from ICR as he tries to reclaim his nr.1 austist spot

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Why isn't this in the OP for new players

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Saint Freak posted:

Do we want to have some kind of betting on chievo bugs?

We need to be betting on what page ICR shows up on.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

Drythe and Soothing Vapors found dead at their computers. County coroner unable to determine cause of death but did find a trail of yellow m&ms leading to and away from the bodies.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Kainser posted:

Not looking forward to the shitposting from ICR as he tries to reclaim his nr.1 austist spot

I already posted that several pages ago Kainsernin. Please stop making unnecessary posts in the Mordor Hebrons thread

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Phyresis posted:

Glob Herman should be a playable hero. WHY isn't Glob Herman a playable hero.

Zionist conspiracy.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
page 4 and the thread's already gone to complete poo poo, big surprise there

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Soothing Vapors posted:

no joke

my shirt's soaked through with sweat and I'm seeing spots. closest ive been to exercise in weeks

Post with your gut, not your back!!

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Kelp Plankton posted:

Star-Lord (900G or 400 Splinters): Ranged hero. Energy damage. Has an elemental ammo mechanic that changes what his attacks do on the fly. Cool ship-related powers too.

Shouldn't this say melee/ranged hybrid?

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

Phyresis posted:

Did you not read the last thread or something

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003

Phyresis posted:

It took you long enough, we were worrying the thead was going to be good this time.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

jubelio posted:

We need to be betting on what page ICR shows up on.

If he's not in by Page 10 let's lock it and make a new one and let the archives show his shame for all of time.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Sorry Kelp, going to need to make a new thread and give ICR the heads up first. It's the only way to save us from ourselves. He was the glue that held us all together. Yellow sticky glue.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Ahundredbux posted:

Post with your gut, not your back!!

he has no choice his new nurse isnt strong enough to roll him over!!

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
OP needs a translation guide for weird goon (ICR) nicknames for heroes. We can't expect new players to know which female hero is the current waifu or how Winter Soldier is being called Buffy.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Adult Sword Owner posted:

This game sucks worse than Lux

uh according to the other guy during that one time i experimented in college this is not the case.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Jesus Christ I stepped away for 5 minutes and SV loving blows me away in posts.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Lux Aeterna posted:

uh according to the other guy during that one time i experimented in college this is not the case.

Was choking involved?

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
Midtown Madness still going on? I've got Reed at 50, Leowyld at 33, Stranger at 40, and Herman Torch at 40 left to level.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Drythe posted:

Jesus Christ I stepped away for 5 minutes and SV loving blows me away in posts.

you come at the king, you best not miss

Donde Esta posted:

Midtown Madness still going on? I've got Reed at 50, Leowyld at 33, Stranger at 40, and Herman Torch at 40 left to level.

Nope, event is over. Will be back every Monday, though.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Drythe posted:

Was choking involved?

only on his end :smug:

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Midnightghoul posted:

OP needs a translation guide for weird goon (ICR) nicknames for heroes. We can't expect new players to know which female hero is the current waifu or how Winter Soldier is being called Buffy.

It's more fun when we don't have a key. Lots of talking but no one knows what is being said.

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

nostrata posted:

It's more fun when we don't have a key. Lots of talking but no one knows what is being said.

I'm actually a markov generator based off the previous threads

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Midnightghoul posted:

It's simple enough most can figure it out. Like "mom" is Arachne and "big pun" is She-hulk because she is large and makes jokes.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
lol if u can't figure out herman toilet = human torch

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

thread needs :doom::toot: combined imo

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:

nostrata posted:

Marble Churros is a language where context is paramount to the words being used. If only you could hear the grunts I make when I play Tasky or the gestures I make when Buffy gets a kill.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Lux Aeterna posted:

only on his end :smug:

So you choked on his end? Little bit of an overshare there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

This thread has ruined the term "waifu" for me, like when you read one word so many times that your brain can't parse it anymore.

• Locked thread