Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Craft beer is terrible and I like foods heavy better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I only drink caramel macchiatto porters.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Inevitable posted:

I only drink caramel macchiatto porters.

hmm, i got a new home brew idea but it'd have to be a milk stout

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Spanish Manlove posted:

hmm, i got a new home brew idea but it'd have to be a milk stout

IT COULD WORK

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

http://gothamist.com/2012/05/15/brewery_apologizes_to_hindus_for_te.php

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Microbrews for micro dix

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siHU_9ec94c

itt

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
Trappist Ales. Because Monks know how to do poo poo right.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Personally, I like Stouts and porters. I don't trust most beers you can see through. I'll also drink a good hefeweizen, if available. One of the best beers I ever had was a hefeweizen made in a monastery in Switzerland. The sad part is it was such a local brew that you couldn't get it outside of the area. I miss that beer.

psychic chasms
Oct 23, 2012

SCREWED UP CLICK TILL THEY LAY ME IN MY CASKET
Lol if you don't live in a decent-sized city with a few nice cozy bars in old Victorian houses or something with 40-60 craft beers on tap for $4-5 a pint so you can cheaply determine your favorite style and preferred flavor profiles

IPAs are good if they have crisp citrus notes and don't pack in the hops like LBJ swinging his dick around

Cultivate a vague knowledge of traditional beer styles so you can bullshit goony craft beer weirdos and pretentious bartenders at a servicable level and then stop caring about all that and drink what tastes good to you, assuming you have taste buds that have developed past the ranch dressing and twizzlers stage

Don't let anyone make fun of you for drinking craft cider or dry English cider over beer, but if it's angry orchard or woodchuck you're either the worst or a girl at a college party who thinks she's too cultured for john mayer so she listens to jack johnson instead

Most porters and stouts are big boy manchild chocolate milk beers and I swear to god 90 percent of the dudes who sperg about them vape and have variously atrocious facial hair

When you are at a lovely college bar or other dive the appropriate beers are PBR, High Life and Coors Banquet. If you find yourself in Texas add Lone Star to this list. Shiner's good but you shouldn't pay more than $3 for it. If you're up north get Yuengling I guess. If you're in the Midwest kill yourself.

Don't ever get high and mighty about drinking beer out of cans vs. bottles you loving idiots. Canned beer is good. The tallboy is the greatest American invention since steamboats and banging your slaves. If you think you can taste the difference between canned and bottled beer you're on the autism spectrum

Gin is the best spirit. Then bourbon, then everything else is tied except for flavored vodka which could be replaced with bleach and fanta in most mixed drinks and never be missed. Never drink anything with coke, are you loving stupid? Every spirit can be mixed pleasantly with ginger ale or ginger beer if you have a mustache.

You are not too good for frozen margaritas. No one is.

These are my good alcohol opinions thx

psychic chasms fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Apr 30, 2015

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout is loving amazing.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Adults drink liquor.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychic chasms
Oct 23, 2012

SCREWED UP CLICK TILL THEY LAY ME IN MY CASKET

natetimm posted:

Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout is loving amazing.

• Locked thread