Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

legoman727 posted:

Why is Aria a thing. Why is she dagger only. :suicide:

because pain is good for you, embrace it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

precision posted:

I finally beat Act 2, and also finally forced myself to realize that staying alive is more important than keeping the beat unless I have a multiplier-based piece of equipment.

But also, gently caress Red Dragons forever.

red dragons are easy once you realize if you stay above or below them they cant fireball

also if you can bait them into attacking on the same line as a box they break it

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
i finally beat zone 1 with aria

now to do it in all zones mode

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
i love everything in this game, all of it

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
learn to love the ooze, and the ooze will love you

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Gestalt Intellect posted:

It is one of the best puns though.

every pun in this game is the best pun this game

every pun is love, and life

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
you also have the second necrodancer fight which speeds up as it goes on and death metal who just has a fast song

it would have been really great to have more character specific beat patterns outside of bolt and coda though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
an update has happened

http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791435526671/announcements/detail/611738382089044545

2 new soundtracks, bug fixes

• Locked thread