Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

wagnike2 posted:

yo man can I get an 8th of those lucky charms

You want all mellow or you want the cheaper poo poo with them oat fillers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
*tshirt has alien saying take me to your grocer*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
4/20 Smoke Shredded wheat

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
dude i just got a new bowl, this poo poo has like micro abrasions and a spoon notch, god drat, the first time i ate out of it, it tasted so. clean. yeah man I had to drop three hun on it, but holy poo poo you gotta try it. i can just eat an entire bowl all at once and i don't even feel full at all. its a bitch to clean, but like, don't tell no one or nothing, you can just put it through the dishwasher at high heat in the center, cleans all that dirty milk right up

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Look, I had a really bad day, just put the good whole grains in the steamroller would you? Just, loving, cereal pack it, alright? I want to get baked whole grain cereal in my stomach right the gently caress now.

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
*locks lips with woman and sexily spews cereal into her mouth*

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Feminition posted:

holy poo poo...

this is what it's like everyday in colorado guys

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Snap, Crackle, & Pop are into some serious poo poo. Pack a banana if u roll with them. Just sayin

Matt Dicknose
Jan 28, 2004
My Dad Sucks

OMFG FURRY posted:

dude i just got a new bowl, this poo poo has like micro abrasions and a spoon notch, god drat, the first time i ate out of it, it tasted so. clean. yeah man I had to drop three hun on it, but holy poo poo you gotta try it. i can just eat an entire bowl all at once and i don't even feel full at all. its a bitch to clean, but like, don't tell no one or nothing, you can just put it through the dishwasher at high heat in the center, cleans all that dirty milk right up

nothing like eating cereal outta glass

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

*Draws a modernized version of the three Cinnamon Toast Crunch mascots. They seem more urban*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Post knows whats what

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

null posted:

*tshirt has alien saying take me to your grocer*

"a friend with shredded wheat is a friend indeed"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate