Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
It's really hard to get anything besides Weetabix where I live. Good cereal doesn't come bricked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
*Can't loving stop talking about cereal*

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Man I bet the president eats cereal.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I take breaks every fifteen minutes at work to get a quick bowl of rasin bran in

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*eats whole box of cereal*

you guys I'm not feeling anything

Dr Cheeto posted:

I take breaks every fifteen minutes at work to get a quick bowl of rasin bran in

realtalk those portable cigarette vapes are great for this, just buy a hash oil cartridge at a weed store and use that instead of the nicotine liquid ones.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
You guys, where can I get some cereal? Like, everyone has cereal but no one will hook me up. WHERE CAN I GET SOME CEREAL?!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Moridin920 posted:

realtalk those portable cigarette vapes are great for this, just buy a hash oil cartridge at a weed store and use that instead of the nicotine liquid ones.

Nah man I need my fiber, know what I'm saying?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Hey, you want to ride the leprechaun?

Sift through you bag and pull out the marshmallows. Grinds those bad boys up into a fine powder.

Awwww poo poo man! Magically Delicious!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
this Total is dank

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

VendaGoat posted:

Hey, you want to ride the leprechaun?

Sift through you bag and pull out the marshmallows. Grinds those bad boys up into a fine powder.

Awwww poo poo man! Magically Delicious!

I just followed my nose to your fruit loops. Hook me up with them fruit o's...fro's.

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
We don't have a bowl for the cereal? Oh man. Uh, let's just carve a hole through an apple and eat it out of there.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Wicker Man posted:

I just followed my nose to your fruit loops. Hook me up with them fruit o's...fro's.

Sorry bra, all I'm holding is some fruity pebbles. Still turns the bong milk purple, yo

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Come on man don't bogart that. Spoon spoon pass.

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
Haha oh man these Saturday morning cartoons I watched when it was a kid are so much better while eating a bowl of cereal

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Have you ever read the back of a box of cereal? Ever read the back of a box of cereal, ON CEREAL?!

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

eat cereal everyday as part of a balanced lifestyle

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
This is medical grade Cinnamon Toast Crunch I got it from a California dispensary

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
wwatch this poo poo man, im going to eat this punchbowl in one sitting, wanna watch this youtube of all the trix commercials from the 90s??

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

4:20 drank bowls erryday
If you are eting american grown grains yall havent experienced a good strain.

"No officer that shits a pasta bowl my friend told me to habg on to"
*Pulls out one of those small travel boxes of cereal.
"Explain this then, youre going down boy"

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
frosted flakes is like some of the dankest cereal you can eat. i got a box for when i really want to chill out

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

*starts to pour a box of Fruity Pebbles into a large popcorn bowl*

Hnygahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*Continues shaking it, leaving only a bit inside, hanging onto the bag's edge.*

Hn......ggggggggggg....

*Finishes the trick, pouring the entire box into one bowl*

Hnyahhhhhhhhhhahahahahhaaa

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
So you know how it is son, pourin out some Kix and BLAM.

Mutha fuckin big rear end nug a dem sticky bitches. Kix were stuck together kid.

poo poo WAS FIRE!

multivac
Nov 8, 2011

You're a wizard Harry
Sorry, I could only get you a few bowls worth of these store-brand plain cornflakes.
Sure you don't want something more filling to start your day? You ever tried Soylent?

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
I usually can only find store brand rice crispies I'm not sure if it has sugar crystals at all. But once in awhile I get French Toast Crunch, man, you dont even need to hold it up to the light to see that poo poo glisten.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
the trick is to get the costco size boxes of frosted mini wheats because for some reason they have twice as much frosting than the normal boxes

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

I'm in every couple days buying milk at the gas station. I think they are suspicious of me, I probably should stop buying two 2L cartons at once, but its cheaper when you buy a couple at a time. I should wait longer after eating crunch berries, the smell stays on your breath for awhile.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Man this poo poo sucks.. I keep being stopped everywhere for being fat and white. Im hooked on the (big) Mac, not the sugar smacks. This profiling poo poo has got to stop.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

holy poo poo...

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Feminition posted:

holy poo poo...

After a DEA bust.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Dandywalken posted:

*starts to pour a box of Fruity Pebbles into a large popcorn bowl*

Hnygahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*Continues shaking it, leaving only a bit inside, hanging onto the bag's edge.*

Hn......ggggggggggg....

*Finishes the trick, pouring the entire box into one bowl*

Hnyahhhhhhhhhhahahahahhaaa

holy poo poo

"i only had one bowl lmao"

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
have you guys tried any fiber/sugar hybrids?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

padijun posted:

have you guys tried any fiber/sugar hybrids?

Don't trust the knock off brands, they just aren't the same. I don't care that they are cheaper.

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

One time I was hanging with my bro and cousin, and we were snacking the poo poo out of cereal. I guess we are smacking so loud that we didn't notice how loud we had the music. We had a neighbor call in a compliant and a cop knocked on the door. We immediately turned off the music and my cousin answered the door. My cousin was polite as he could be, considering all the cereal he ate and he agreed to turn down the music. But then the cop said. "Then do that, and I'll pretend that's not snap, crackle, and popping I am hearing right now" . :colbert:

I we all almost poo poo our pants! :lol:

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

does anyone know if it's safe to eat a bowl with eggs on the side?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I like my cheerios dusted with sugar. Gives a real motherfucker of a kick.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

I like my cheerios dusted with sugar. Gives a real motherfucker of a kick.

PCP is great

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im all out of cookie crisp and i keep having the same nightmare where I'm smoking cookie dough from a crackpipe with the cookie monster

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

gggiiimmmppp posted:

im all out of cookie crisp and i keep having the same nightmare where I'm smoking cookie dough from a crackpipe with the cookie monster

That's not a nightmare dude you were just watching Family Guy again lolololol.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

*blows bubbles in his milk*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
yo man can I get an 8th of those lucky charms

• Locked thread