Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

lol maddox got banned for posting that

Oceanlife
Oct 6, 2008

Haha, nice one Punchy
Maddox has a well thought out video and has had success in his career. Instead of throwing insults at him we should admire the hard work he puts in to forwarding discourse. Also I wish to applaud him for allowing his hair to recede with grace. Sorry there's no punch line or ironic twist to this post I just think Maddox is a good guy.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
He doesn't care what he looks like, has at least a healthy physique and has a lot of confidence. Sounds pretty manly.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I met Maddox at a con once like 10 years ago and he seemed like a nice enough dude, but these videos are why I'd never want to talk with him for a while. He's one of those guys who confuses technical accuracy with ending an ethical argument and could stand to take some Philosophy 101 courses.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
One thing I will praise him on is his ability to stay in character. Obviously his self-righteous indignation is real otherwise he wouldn't be making the videos/writing in the first place, but he's got so many people convinced that he is actually like acts is in the videos in real life that I really feel like commending him for it. He's been doing this guy-who-knows-everything schtick for so long that pretty much anyone who hasn't met him in person thinks that's just how he is; I can't think of a single sincere interview he's ever done.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

"Maddox is a meanie, an mra and a bald ugly one" - a goon.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
"SJW cuckfag" - something somebody typed in all seriousness

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Maddox was not wrong about the wage gap.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I bought his book when it first came out. It was funny at the time

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

of course when you filter out all the stuff that disagrees with it yeah

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

HMM CORPORATE OFFICERS, STOCK TRADERS, HEDGE FUND MANAGERS, THESE ARE NOT STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT SO LETS JUST WRITE THEM OUT OF THE EQUATION

lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

if women werent so loving eager to have babies or be teachers maybe they could compete with the men for those jobs amirite :smuggo:

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Flesh Forge posted:

HMM CORPORATE OFFICERS, STOCK TRADERS, HEDGE FUND MANAGERS, THESE ARE NOT STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT SO LETS JUST WRITE THEM OUT OF THE EQUATION

lol

I don't give af about any of these jobs and neither should you.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Women vulture capitalists don't make as many millions as the men do!
:qqsay:

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
that guy sounds like he talks entirely through is nose so i turned it off. what a pissy little bitch

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Miltank posted:

I don't give af about any of these jobs and neither should you.

America is a leech prison the least you can do is be the tick that kills the host. get as much money as you possibly can as u destroy the only home u hav ever known. ah, capitalism. america. yeah baby, yeah.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
Smug white guy espouses right-of-center economic views on YouTube, all this and more tonight at ten!

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Maybe if women didnt act so gay all the time they'd get paid more. I don't care about your pickup truck and turkey season. gently caress off with pictures of your guns.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Dead Precedents posted:

Go away Maddox, no one cares about you
Well what else is an aging relic of yesteryear's internet going to do with himself? Apologies to Lowtax

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Flesh Forge posted:

lol

what does that poo poo have to do with anything man?

like who gives a poo poo about who is represented at the top .01% of society?

u are either going to get deep dicked by a rich old dude or pegged by a rich old lady

dude was right about the wage gap

if you talking about equal representation between the sexes in high earning positions that another question

a gay retarded question about who you like to get rear end hosed by

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
this is the guy who had the website where he talked about beating children and nows hes a huge human being tumblr reject

cool

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Women don't like to work hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011

Casimir Radon posted:

Well what else is an aging relic of yesteryear's internet going to do with himself? Apologies to Lowtax

Latch onto the leaky hull of the good ship MRA like a barnacle.

• Locked thread