Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

it's a fact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
I just popped a stiffy.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
future dads

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
body of a dad

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Two dudes on the left smilin cuz of all the pussy that's going to come running at them at breakneck speed with these guys around

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i'm the sort of black guy

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This poo poo just popped up on my facebook feed :tinfoil:

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
lifeguard chick is on the way down to meet the fellas

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i wasnt gay until i browsed this thread

ty op

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Broenheim posted:

i wasnt gay until i browsed this thread

ty op

ur welcome

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Gaunab posted:

it's a fact

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
if you got bigger tits than a girl, she becomes uncontrollably horny and will rip your shorts right off

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
also it helps if you really don't give a poo poo and have confidence

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Look at those sexy farmer's tans. :allears:

Zanshin
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
The chick is acting all nonchalant and aloof, stubbornly looking in any direction but theirs.. but you just know that, deep down, she's aching for them to go over and talk to her, maybe flirt a little with her if she should be so lucky.

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
that guy in the back who looks like mr bean is lookin pretty good

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

confirmed

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

so loving triggered

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

OMFG FURRY posted:

body of a dad

girls love to bang daddish guys, op is probably right

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Big boy pool party

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Those dudes aren't even hairy enough for me to suspect that as a bear party.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
the rainbow umbrella in the background over the woman symbolizes the lesbianism she has been driven to watching over these :btroll:

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

mdm posted:

the rainbow umbrella in the background over the woman symbolizes the lesbianism she has been driven to watching over these :btroll:

nice try you cis gendered scum

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
A good-fitting suit on a fit guy is to women what a figure hugging dress on a hot chick is to dudes. And it comes with added "he can provide" subliminal bonus points. You don't need to look like Brad Pit or whomever but if you scrub up well, have the loving thing taken in at the right places so it actually fits you and you have nice teeth and aren't fat, women will watch you walk across a room. These gormless tubby fucks don't know the giddy feeling of a table of chicks going silent for a few seconds as you walk past. And like I said, you don't need to be a 10/10 male model for this poo poo to work.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

nice try you cis gendered scum

being cis is the tits

Xaris posted:

A good-fitting suit on a fit guy is to women what a figure hugging dress on a hot chick is to dudes. And it comes with added "he can provide" subliminal bonus points. You don't need to look like Brad Pit or whomever but if you scrub up well, have the loving thing taken in at the right places so it actually fits you and you have nice teeth and aren't fat, women will watch you walk across a room. These gormless tubby fucks don't know the giddy feeling of a table of chicks going silent for a few seconds as you walk past. And like I said, you don't need to be a 10/10 male model for this poo poo to work.

:lol:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Xaris posted:

Your mother been telling ya stories about me again, eh?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

VendaGoat posted:

Your mother been telling ya stories about me again, eh?

sass has been

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Xaris posted:

sass has been

I'm sure it's all nice things.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im gay

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

mdm posted:

being cis is the tits

:agreed:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

he must have a wife, a mistress and a girlfriend

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
I was going to scoff... But then I remembered I find Seth Rogen kinda cute.

I guess if you're overweight, try to be funny?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Xaris posted:

YOu really are a huge loving retard aren't you? I'll walk into the bar while you're in your homo loving suit and everyone will ignore your rear end to stare at me in my lovely underwear stained wifebeater because you look like a loving retard while im jacked nad handsome. I'm so sick of your poo poo, know your place bitch

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

he must have a wife, a mistress and a girlfriend

all three of them... even less attractive than him somehow

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Some idiot at huffpo decided dad bods are in and now we're posting about it. So fuckin' puppet-mastered.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

JebanyPedal posted:

YOu really are a huge loving retard aren't you? I'll walk into the bar while you're in your homo loving suit and everyone will ignore your rear end to stare at me in my lovely underwear stained wifebeater because you look like a loving retard while im jacked nad handsome. I'm so sick of your poo poo, know your place bitch

hnggggggggggh piping hot streaming diahrea is coming out of my rear end and ITS IN THIS THREAD and i'm going to jack them right up your handsome nads and have you ejaculate my diahrea right into my mouth in a poo poo eating ouroboros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

InterFaced posted:

Some idiot at huffpo decided dad bods are in and now we're posting about it. So fuckin' puppet-mastered.

huffpo

• Locked thread