Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
"We do business legitimate, see?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
"I'm gay"

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
A hundred carpet-beating females can storm the heavens and blunt the wings of young swallows; with half a dozen strokes they tumbled down the little temple that Oskar's drumming had erected in the April air.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
"Because Britain was a Great Power, they believed that when great issues were at stake, it must be seen to play a great part."

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Source: Power Focus (-8 Points)
All your powers are embedded in a single unique focus (see page 134) or must be channeled through one to work properly.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

*Picture of discriminant analysis graphs for Squaw Peak Schist and South Mountain Grandiorite tempered plainware ceramics from Pueblo Grande, no sentences*. I need to get better books.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

But if you plan to 'reantique' an old piece, take a hard, appraising look at it before you paint on the ground coat that comes with your antiquing kit.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
He hated to know this, but he believed it was true because of the way of the world.

Dr. Fred
Jun 14, 2000
Vlad the Impaler had his feet hooked into the bars at the top of his cage and was hanging upside down, trying to find some reflective purchase at the very bottom of his smeared mirror.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
"No, you don't!" snapped Nestor

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
the next closest book says this

"So they went on, wasting, pillaging, and stealing till they arrived at Seuilly, where they robbed men and women alike and took everything they could; nothing was too hot or too heavy for them."

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
This led to the surrender of Belgrade six days later and to the Peace of Passarowitz (21 July, 1718) which left Austria with the Banat of Temesvar, Little (western) Wallachia, and northern Serbia.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
who owns books these days its all on my nook, nooka

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
She tugged his throbbing cock out of her rear end and noticed a glistening globule of faeces on the tip.

QCIC
Feb 10, 2011

die Stimme der Energie
But I shall be content with telling you that apart from the three laws I have expounded, I do not wish to suppose any others but those which follow inevitably from the eternal truths on which mathematicians have usually based their most certain and most evident demonstrations—the truths, I say, according to which God himself has taught us that he has arranged all things in number, weight and measure.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
"Yes. Sit square to your paper, and write: Landsdowne Crescent - Barrett Bonden, are you brought by the lee?"

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Demonachizer posted:

She tugged his throbbing cock out of her rear end and noticed a glistening globule of faeces on the tip.

somebody's been reading martin lately

TheHomerTax
Dec 26, 2012

That's a high quality avatar right there.
"Like any other tree, Moon Trees are susceptible to the weather...and humans."

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

Lindqvist posted:

At one performance a couple of people fainted when Simon started up the big chainsaw

:stare:

A good book so far tho

Roctor
Aug 23, 2005

The doctor of rock.
So you can see both CDI and Bean Validation specifications working together.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
It was a strict Catholic household and Julian Ramirez was a bad-tempered, physically abusive father.

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

look at all these out of touch losers still reading actual books ITT. e-ink is far superior to ink. because it is e.

ink.

Megafonzie
Oct 26, 2012

????????????
To prove (c), suppose X is a metric space and A⊆X is compact.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
"This side of the woods stretches much further away from the path than the other side, so you may want to use some Shining Coins to mark areas that you've already explored, or use the large tombstones as landmarks."

Good advice.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
والمحصنات من النساء إلا ما ملكت أيمانكم كتاب الله عليكم وأحل لكم ما وراء ذلكم أن تبتغوا بأموالكم محصنين غير مسافحين فما استمتعتم به منهن فآتوهن أجورهن فريضة ولا جناح عليكم فيما تراضيتم به من بعد الفريضة إن الله كان عليما حكيما

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

والمحصنات من النساء إلا ما ملكت أيمانكم كتاب الله عليكم وأحل لكم ما وراء ذلكم أن تبتغوا بأموالكم محصنين غير مسافحين فما استمتعتم به منهن فآتوهن أجورهن فريضة ولا جناح عليكم فيما تراضيتم به من بعد الفريضة إن الله كان عليما حكيما

~~posted from my magnadoodle~~

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

Dr. Wang posted:

"In their youthful enthusiasm and optimism, they got such a kick out of saying, "I have changed! I am a totally different person!" that they jumped at the chance to egg each other on to say these words."

what book

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
"poo poo," he said shittily.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

it ends at page 78 lol

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

If the NVA had considered Khe Sanh tactically crucial or even important, they could have taken it at any time.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
"FYAD is full of failed writers and dilettantes," he said Jewishly.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the ManGrill manual ends after 8 pages : *(

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
"He smiled at Gottfried."

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
Jesus wept

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

The artist would either go up there [to the Bitter End] and audition or submit an audition tape or their records, then all these student leaders from the student centers from colleges all over the country would look through the selection or call up and say, "who can you get for us for this week" and that kind of thing.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
Indeed, the dick would not suck itself.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Horniest Manticore posted:

Indeed, the dick would not suck itself.

all that lead up in the Selfsucken dick and it turns out the main character wont suck itself in some sorta cum halo. the asesthetics of a cumhalo alone would make for a great dare i say nabokovian passage of sheer eloquence

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Even if the task to be performed by the agent is the conclusion of a juristic act on behalf of or in the name of the principal, the contract remains a contract of mandate governed by the rules applicable to contracts of mandate in general.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

quote:

One of the least-developed nations in the world, with infant production surpassing economic, industrial, and agricultural production combined, Niger's exponential growth has stretched and strained national resources almost as much as it has national wombs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
"I don't have to officially get off."

• Locked thread