Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

it was pretty tasty and hit hard in about exactly 2 hours like forewarned. This was much better than smoking. Now, how don't get that poo poo outside of Denver?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
drugs are illegal

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Not in Colorado.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

No. 6 posted:

Not in Colorado.

anywhere around colorado springs

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Yeah, Zima gets me totally trashed as well.

WetNightmare
Mar 22, 2014

by sebmojo
You can't get high from candy.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

No. 6 posted:

Now, how don't get that poo poo outside of Denver?

just make it. also I don't think this sentence makes any sense

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
poo poo thread

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
look at all of u idiots in here

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

anywhere around colorado springs

i was gunna ask if thats true since that doesnt make sense as its a state law but then i remembered ive been to co springs and it sucks rear end with fat religious conservative redneck retards so i presume that it is true

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

loving auto correct!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Wow, nice job op. Your mom and I are proud of you.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

No. 6 posted:

it was pretty tasty and hit hard in about exactly 2 hours like forewarned. This was much better than smoking. Now, how don't get that poo poo outside of Denver?

medical dispensary. Otherwise difficult

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

drugs are illegal

+ good + fun

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Is there nowhere that you can buy like small amounts of vacuum sealed bags with gummies and poo poo?

(On the internet I mean)

Stefan Prodan fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Apr 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
There is currently only 3 good states. Well oregon will be in a couple months. Big surprise most everything else about them rules too. Please do not move to them, just fix your own lovely spot.

• Locked thread