Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I keep seeing pictures of this greasy looking girl pop up on blogs and music sites I read, and I've even seen them posted here a few times. Every time I see her I feel like I stumbled through a time portal to the year 1995 and I have to pat myself down to make sure I'm not wearing corduroy pants, a wallet chain, and a floppy top hat. I'm almost 40 and I'm a dad now so I don't pretend to be on top of all the latest trends, but people seem to think she looks good, and I think she looks like she smells like cigarettes, or she smells like Fritos like my dog's feet do. Is "grunge" style fashion making a comeback or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

I don't know op I'm sure your mom is a lovely lady.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Helena Bonham Carter

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

lol op I hope you dont teach your children how to post because you suck horse rear end at it

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a bay posted:

I keep seeing pictures of this greasy looking girl pop up on blogs and music sites I read, and I've even seen them posted here a few times. Every time I see her I feel like I stumbled through a time portal to the year 1995 and I have to pat myself down to make sure I'm not wearing corduroy pants, a wallet chain, and a floppy top hat. I'm almost 40 and I'm a dad now so I don't pretend to be on top of all the latest trends, but people seem to think she looks good, and I think she looks like she smells like cigarettes, or she smells like Fritos like my dog's feet do. Is "grunge" style fashion making a comeback or something?

post the pic OP.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
Oh no, let's us the power of our imaginations motherfuckers!

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
Basically any white girl with dreadlocks fits this bill.

Nothing says "my snatch is a trainwreck of filth and foul odor" like a white girl with dreadlocks

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

PromethiumX posted:

Nothing says "my snatch is a trainwreck of filth and foul odor" like a white girl with dreadlocks

would

it would be a unique penile experience, like a fresh faced marine entering the jungles of vietnam for the first time

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

PromethiumX posted:

You don't even have to make it as far as the snatch because you know she reeks of patchouli oil. God I hate that stuff.

oh and gently caress OP, starts a photo thread without any photos. You're a father? Ask your kid how to properly use a computer for fucks sake.

FlimFlam Imam fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Apr 30, 2015

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

This old hoax popped up on my FB today.

http://modernwomandigest.com/disturbing-new-feminist-trend-free-bleeding/

1. It's a stupid 4chan hoax

2. That's loving nasty when the photo preview shows up on everybody's newsfeed

Blocked

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009

You can tell she shoves those dreads in a hefty bag and showers, the Dove glow gives it away.

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

dad gay. so what posted:

post the pic OP.

always who I have in my mind's eye when someone starts talking about some crunchy filthy pig

and yes that's some kind of steampunk/slash thing she has going on there.

4 non blondes lead singer linda perry for you young'ins

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

post the pic OP.

I'm at the office right now but I will find it when I get out unless someone else has already posted it.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

a bay posted:

I'm at the office right now but I will find it when I get out unless someone else has already posted it.

Who the gently caress hired you kill yourself

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a bay posted:

ok thanks

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

dr.acula posted:

Who the gently caress hired you kill yourself

vd clinic

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Pauline Kael posted:

always who I have in my mind's eye when someone starts talking about some crunchy filthy pig

ummmmmmmm triggere warning this poo poo please :razz:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

linda perry rich as gently caress she wrote every pop song in the last 20 years

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
Pink has always struck me as someone who would fart and queef directly on you, or shove your face into her pits.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

diabeetz posted:

Pink has always struck me as someone who would fart and queef directly on you, or shove your face into her pits.

But only if you were a girl.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Pauline Kael posted:

i had a crush on her when i was a tiny lil guy (like 4 or 5) and even back then i can remember my mom being like "really? her??"

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Pauline Kael posted:

This isn't the person I'm thinking of, this lady just looks like she got dressed in a pothead store with the lights off. The girl I'm talking about is younger and frankly pretty unhygienic looking.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
and i'm like heyeyeyey heyeyeyeyey wheres shitposting gone?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Grimes is actually a qt, op.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

diabeetz posted:

Lol.
My thoughts exactly minus the pits thing. Replace pits for stinky asscrack plz.

Passenger Of Shit
Apr 21, 2015
Its some smug student looking bitxh with large rim glasses dreads and some poo poo felt hat

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I dont smell.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
First thing that comes to mind when I think smelly looking girl, is the fat one with the neck fungus or whatever the gently caress that poo poo was. Must have smelled, right?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

psyopmonkey posted:

I dont smell.

Nobody asked you.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Is it this one (from the WhitePeople.JPEG thread)?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

little munchkin posted:

Grimes is actually a qt, op.

I like Grimes but she's not who I'm thinking of even though she does look like she might have a little bit of a "dirty bird" going on.

Nocheez posted:

The girl I'm thinking of doesn't have dreadlocks or the lower body of a character from the show Reboot, but these pictures are making me wonder why white people with dreadlocks are so stinky looking.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
it's the harry potter looking chicken with the big ol' dumb dreads and hat, isn't it?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

haris pilton posted:

Lol.
My thoughts exactly minus the pits thing. Replace pits for stinky asscrack plz.

and then if you told her not to do that, she'd get really mad and storm off to go journal

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
i keep seeing a pic of a smelly looking girl, i can't post the pic right now, but i'll make the thread right now anyway!

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Maldoror posted:

i keep seeing a pic of a smelly looking girl, i can't post the pic right now, but i'll make the thread right now anyway!

ooooo, he's gonna need some lotion for that burn !!!!!!!

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Horniest Manticore posted:

ooooo, he's gonna need some lotion for that burn !!!!!!!

:mmmhmm::hf::hehe:

Passenger Of Shit
Apr 21, 2015

Gatekeeper posted:

it's the harry potter looking chicken with the big ol' dumb dreads and hat, isn't it?

Its

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

Nocheez posted:

someone put up an eat more kale sticker on one of the lockers at my climbing gym, then some ruffian changed it up to say eat more whale. I lolled

• Locked thread