Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

As you may know youtube superstar and sex symbol tammy slaton has been taken from us far too soon due to complications of pneumonia and being too good for this gay earth.

there was an effort to save her but the trauma to her body was just too much http://www.gofundme.com/t54hfg

eatting marshmellow bags with Jesus now <3

HEALTHY AT ANY SIZE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

gigawhite posted:

it's good to be fat

Please do not fatshame itt(in this thread) it is here to remember the life and struggles of a wonderful classy person who was healthy at any size. just because that size and class was Nimtz has nothing to with her untimely demise

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
her last wishes were that her ashes be spread throughout the Betty Crocker factory.

incidentally, the funeral services for the workers killed in the blast that occurred when they put her in the oven will be held next Tuesday.
Their families have requested mourners send donations to Jenny Craig in lieu of flowers

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
do you think her sister will eat her body to gain her power and become AlphaFat?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
If only she had been a goon she could have paid for her health care instead of needing the gofundme

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

diabeetz posted:

Simply Sara actually isn't as monumentally fat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk6PbtR4jr8

like she's still obese, but she seems to just retain an proportionally large amount of weight in her head/neck.

Forums User "Diabeetz" defending simply sara and Healthy At Any Weight ITT lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

diabeetz posted:

my thighs are smaller than her arms.

I knew sometimes diabetics have to lose their feet, but they had to take your whole leg??

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Demonachizer posted:

If she is dead the mortician should stuff her mouth full of mini marshmallows for the funeral.

you ever microwave a marshmallow? Imagine what would happen if you put her in a giant microwave :aaa:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tammy's sister knows that death comes for her next.

One eye on the cake, one eye on the streets

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

George Zimmer posted:

I'd gently caress this girl in her fat rear end

thanks

qft she is the type of chubby lovin that I would be down with as long as no one found out about it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
So I just reported the gofundme for fraud saying that she and her sister were just trying to get more money to purchase an in home chocolate fountain, let's see what happens

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lmao

" This fund is for if anything was to happen to her to will go to her funeral. If she make it through this the money will stay there or go to her hospital bills that insurance won't pay. I won't ask but I don't know what else to do. Please please help us. Even if it a cents. "

what was she having a stroke while she wrote this?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
how much does someone her size poo poo do you think? Like, im not saying im Mr. Fitness, im a bit husky at 190lbs, but i can take some pretty big poops sometimes. How much poop does someone who is like 600 pounds make?? does it like fill the entire bowl?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard that one time Tammy went to a restaurant and she ate all the food in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ahhhhhhhhhhh I see what you did! You got me there!! You sly bastard!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
she died a long time ago all that is left is an empty husk of a human being, you can see it in her eyes, there is no life in her eyes, no more feeling in them than a crab’s eyes on the end of a stalk.

• Locked thread