Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
He clocked out at 12:11 and never came back. His office door is still open w/ the lights on. All his poo poo is still in there. His car is still in the parking lot (it's also unlocked).

He was last seen walking into the bushes by the dumpster in the back of the building.

He's been gone now for almost 5 hours. We've searched the entire building, we've walked around the premises multiple times (I checked the dumpster too, he wasn't in there.) We've even driven around looking for him.

What happened to my coworker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
I dunno but i think you should poop on his desk

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
where did he go

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I murdered him OP

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

hes gone to attend his daughters birthday party despite his ex wife having a restraining order

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Is this one of those things where your "coworker" turns out to be a Tyler Durden type split personality and he's actually you all along, OP?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
did you check the shitter?

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

did you check the shitter?

yup

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

He's in police custody.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
This happened at my last job. He came back all sweaty and say "_______ boy, I just had the craziest gently caress ever"

Then again later he left at lunch and never came back (because he quit lol)

anyways your coworker died

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Croc posted:

hes gone to attend his daughters birthday party despite his ex wife having a restraining order

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN

skander posted:

He's in police custody.

he's not listed on the sheriff office page...

he is a black male though, so can't rule out the possibility that some dickwad cop shot him or something

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Fusilli Jerry posted:

he's not listed on the sheriff office page...

he is a black male though, so can't rule out the possibility that some dickwad cop shot him or something

there is no way it'd appear same day so honestly he probably is in jail

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
He's cruising yo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
did u call his mom and dad to see if they knew where he was? maybe he is with them OHLY HSIT MY HEART KILLS

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

The Croc posted:

D-FENS

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

He actually never existed, that's your car

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
I'm headed back to work now, so I'll see if his car is still there. I've tried calling him, but his phone is turned off.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

did u call his mom and dad to see if they knew where he was? maybe he is with them OHLY HSIT MY HEART KILLS

are you okay do you need a doctor

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

check his twitter

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

sometimes you just gotta jerk it for 5 hours

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

circ dick soleil posted:

are you okay do you need a doctor

i dont thinks so, and no

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
hes probably gone to buy weed

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
maybe he is rioting

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Fusilli Jerry posted:

He was last seen walking into the bushes by the dumpster in the back of the building.

The guy's sucking some street meat why don't you all just mind your own business?

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
He is either dead as gently caress of having secret gay sex. Either way it really is none of your buisness what he is doing with his body.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ya i wonder if he dies op, except u dont have a co-worker, or work, or have a brain

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

steal his poo poo. go into his desk and steal his poo poo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Fusilli Jerry posted:

He clocked out at 12:11 and never came back. His office door is still open w/ the lights on. All his poo poo is still in there. His car is still in the parking lot (it's also unlocked).

He's been gone now for almost 5 hours. We've searched the entire building, we've walked around the premises multiple times (I checked the dumpster too, he wasn't in there.) We've even driven around looking for him.

What happened to my coworker?

Crack or meth1

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
he's working for a pizza delivery company on the side... last seen deliverring pizza to a goon

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
He realized he was wasting his life working in some office for no reason and he bailed to start a new adventurous life.

He's halfway to CA or in a serial killer's trunk or something by now.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Start taking his stuff and set fire to his car

cr05580n35
Mar 24, 2015
I once had this happen at my work but it was one of the main guys in charge and he was missing for a few days. Turned out he was in the county jail.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

I am out of ideas then

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
what's on the other side of those bushes

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Croc posted:

I get this reference

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
get some 5 guys

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
His name is Waldo, and he is currently wearing a red and white striped shirt.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
it's me, i'm the guy in the OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
maybe he walked to five guys

• Locked thread