Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

i think i would resist arrest if i wasnt being arrested for anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

is resisting arrest w/o violence just saying "na" or "why are you arresting me i dont think you should be arresting me" and maybe moving your arms away when he tries to put cuffs on?

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
he was probably smoking crack with the mayor

and/or selling crack to the mayor

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

he's poopin'

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
Resisting arrest is a catchall charge used when there is nothing else that will stick. In almost all jurisdictions other charges on top of resisting arrest are NOT required. So you can literally appear in court and be found guilty of resisting arrest without having any other charges for which you were being arrested.

Resisting arrest w/o violence typically involves not following orders of the officer immediately. If an officer comes up to you on the street and says you're under arrest, turn around and put your hands behind your back, and you say "what? what are you talking about? I'm just hanging out here". You just resisted arrest and will have a criminal record. Enjoy flipping burgers for the rest of your life bro.

Rad Russian fucked around with this message at 21:01 on May 1, 2015

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
Resisting arrest needs to go the gently caress away as a law everywhere.

White man vanishing at work = probably got high / drunk / sex.
Black man vanishing at work = probably got arrested for being black.
Woman vanishing at work = something bad happened to them (or alternatively to someone close to them).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
well now you can describe the new character, "gay lover"

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
nice, a :iiam: thread my favorite

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

JebanyPedal posted:

He's that dude in the first episode of The Twilight Zone he's in some alternate dimension now where the world is just empty of any human beings.

Except it turned out he was in a crazy military experiment

flexibleethics
Jul 1, 2013

Natural and ethical are the same thing - especially if you are a bird dog.
He probably went to chase away all the homeless people from the bushy field.
...that or he is smoking the bushes with the homeless people.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

flexibleethics posted:

He probably went to chase away all the homeless people from the bushy field.
...that or he is smoking the bushes with the homeless people.

Read the thread. Mystery's solved. He was black and a cop saw it.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
is this an ARG

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

The Fattest PI posted:

is this an ARG

Half Life 3 confirmed.

Am I doing this right?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

jiharlequinade posted:

what was he being arrested for in the first place?

Resisting arrest. It's the Catch-22 of lawbreaking.

got fired from Snopes
Aug 28, 2014

Un chien andalou posted:

I dunno but i think you should poop on his desk

The Croc posted:

hes gone to attend his daughters birthday party despite his ex wife having a restraining order

got fired from Snopes fucked around with this message at 12:44 on May 2, 2015

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Very smart OP. By posting this and making us think you are actually the good guy you are hiding the fact that you killed him.

Gay Fry
Apr 27, 2014
Every time I left work during the day it was to get high on Marijuana. So I assume that's what he is doing.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
He was a trained Super Soldier who was sent into your office to gain your trust and then kill you, OP. But his cover was blown so he went out past the dumpsters to toss his fake IDs and killing tools on the way to his next assignment.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Always resist arrest. What else could go wrong?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hes an adult i dont know why you need to care

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
should help him out, bring some Donuts, coffee and a black man down to the police station. couldn't hurt!

:byob1:

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN

Pick posted:

well now you can describe the new character, "gay lover"

wouldn't you like to know? ;-*

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
Update: he's out after his family shelled out almost a grand ..he's apparently staying w/ his fam for a few days to mentally recover & then if he feels up to it, he's gonna come back to work

new dilemma is that there's this local magazine that posts mugshots of everyone that was arrested w/in a 2 week span... it's likely that my coworker will end up on it, which wouldnt be such a big deal, but a lot of our clients read this magazine and them finding out that he was arrested could be bad for business..

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Let's drink until we can't feel anymore!

Fusilli Jerry posted:

Update: he's out after his family shelled out almost a grand ..he's apparently staying w/ his fam for a few days to mentally recover & then if he feels up to it, he's gonna come back to work

new dilemma is that there's this local magazine that posts mugshots of everyone that was arrested w/in a 2 week span... it's likely that my coworker will end up on it, which wouldnt be such a big deal, but a lot of our clients read this magazine and them finding out that he was arrested could be bad for business..

Tell your clients he was arrested for being a super hero.

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009
Was it a police sting? Like he arranged a gay blowjob in the bushes behind work from craigslist?

I'm just going to go with that theory until disproven

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

Fusilli Jerry posted:

You know what else is bad for business? Employing a schizophrenic who isn't on meds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickety Cricket
Jan 6, 2011

I must be at the nexus of the universe!
OP and I both enjoy 'Seinfeld'

• Locked thread