Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
It's been almost two years but Prince George is about to a big brother! Everybody is excited and can't wait to say hello the newest little royal. This is the the place to post all your royal baby gossip and speculation.

Will it be a boy or a girl? What will it's name be? Just like you I can't wait to find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

eat the rich

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gently caress the queen, the whole royal family, and england as a whole

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
did u say royal babywatch?

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
wait, she's pregnant again? when the gently caress did this happen?

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
Nice try aatreks

voted 1.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I am a fuckwit retard and I have nothing better to do than slob on the knob of some royal assholes like it's 1248 or some poo poo

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Did you know theres an area in your brain with only one purpose: admiring VIPs.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i don't care about the british royal family

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i live in the uk and i didnt know this was happening till you posted this and i didnt want to know

gently caress you motherfucker i will hunt you down

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
burn them alive all of them

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

wait, she's pregnant again? when the gently caress did this happen?

About 9 months ago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inductive_reasoning

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

cram it, college boy

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
i would laugh if it were a girl and behaved in the same manner as paris hilton or similar

otherwise it's just another fat royal babby that nobody except old ladies and homos will care about

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lets take bets on how many gcses it will get with the best education money can buy

i'm going with 4

inbreeding has taken its toll

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

You talkin bout kim & kanye?

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!

XMNN posted:

lets take bets on how many gcses it will get with the best education money can buy

i'm going with 4

inbreeding has taken its toll

lol if you think they wont just fake the results

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
If the royal wedding had gone down like the Red Wedding in GoT it would have been awesome.

Pretty dull though in real life, who watches that loving poo poo? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE WHY DO THEY EXIST?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
the term is brood

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
either theyre old or ironic

or they dont exist, I was in the pub on the day of the royal wedding (total coincidence i was 18 and in the pub most days) and it was your usual crowd of alcoholics and a-level students

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
guys im at work and i just poo poo my pants what do I do?

E: the pants are white and it was diarrhea

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Nooner posted:

lick it clean you loving slob

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
spread it all over and pretend they were brown originally

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!

Nooner posted:

pretend youre having some kind of mental episode that way they cant fire you (but maybe they can if youre american lol)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I dont want to raise too much attention because i'm kinda drunk so if I have to HR they might find me out. gently caress im jsut sitting here really still hoping no onw notices but i have a meeting in 20 minutes

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
have you considered becoming a member of the royal family?

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
if any of the pooh got on your dick try sucking the pooh off your own dick if you can reach

Altran
Mar 20, 2013
These days betting websites put anything up for betting. There are bets on the royalbaby due date now.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Nooner, just ask everyone in the office if they can poo poo in your mouth then eat all of their poo poo and poop it out into their pants problem solved

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ive got 10 more minutes to figure this out. i found some old starbucks napkins that ive been trying to soak it up with "dabbing not wiping) but the smell is kinda bad and it is still really damp. i think i have a spair change in my trunk but how the gently caress do i get all the way to the lot and then change without getting noticed

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Nooner posted:

oh god i just poo poo my pants an hour ago and had to duckwalk with my lovely pants at my feet and take them off and throw them over the fence im p sure the goats will dispose of my shame

sorry i talk too much about my own diareah, how is urs faring

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001
I find this to be the reference page of choice for all royal family related questions.

http://stargods.org/ReptilianPage.htm

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ok guys, so i bolted for my car when the guy next to me left to go to the breakroom. pants are compeltely loving ruined and it turns out that "change i had is actually a pair of these

http://www.yimps.com/collections/original-4inch-shorts/products/original-fit-navy-blue-shorts

I put them on since better than current statre of affairs but gently caress idk what my boss is going to think. drank a nip while i was in the car for a little courage i think i am going to get fired today goons ):

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Nooner posted:

turn your underwear inside out so it looks like you sat in poo poo rather than poo poo yourself, much less embarassing

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Nooner posted:

gently caress the queen, the whole royal family, and england as a whole

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

watch me not give a gently caress

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
That wee babby lad will be our top wanker m8. A right mental lout in his nappy and aluminium pram. God save the queen, bloody hell

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im in meeting right now gfetting a few funny looks but no one seems to have said anythign about the shorts. everyone is kinda sitting away from me though i think they can smell it. im going to try and play it off as im just gassy and not covered in dry poo poo

---posted from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
I thought this was the Royal Baywatch Megathread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

• Locked thread