Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
not enough love for new royal babby itt :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Beep Street posted:

Are they going to call her Diana?

Paris.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

im gonna become a super great surgeon or gynoman so i can see famous ladies downstairs parts :wiggle:

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
i know it makes me the enemy of republicanism and feminism and cynical goons who hate everything but the idea that there is an actual real live baby princess atm kinda makes me :3:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
There's poo poo loads of them all over the place. Royal families littered around the world.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

goatface posted:

There's poo poo loads of them all over the place. Royal families littered around the world.

oh i know but tbh this family is the Big One and it's the first time since 1950 that there's been a baby princess this close to the direct line so i will :3: all i want

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
shes gonna be a fookin sloot

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

goatface posted:

Yeah but most of them aren't white so

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
man that baby makes me really angry

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011

:chanpop:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Front page of CNN right now

What a bunch of losers camped around the hospital for the birth announcement of a princess. It's like they aren't even waiting for a new console, phone or anything, just an announcement that a queen has ejected a baby out of her vagina.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

AKA Pseudonym posted:

It's been almost two years but Prince George is about to a big brother! Everybody is excited and can't wait to say hello the newest little royal. This is the the place to post all your royal baby gossip and speculation.

Will it be a boy or a girl? What will it's name be? Just like you I can't wait to find out.

Was gonna post that .gif of chewbacca "suck my cock" but this was the first result on google.

:nws:

http://www.xvideos.com/video1926815/chewbacca_gets_sucked_off_by_two_female_storm_troopers

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Well done a lady for giving birth.

Rad Gravity
Mar 14, 2012
So are all the news media going to fall a second time for that retarded fake "town crier"?

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
I'd have more respect for british nobility if they were chosen by lottery or iron man competition

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Simstim posted:

I'd have more respect for british nobility if they were chosen by lottery or iron man competition

iron man cos-play competition

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Rad Gravity posted:

So are all the news media going to fall a second time for that retarded fake "town crier"?

They did I watched it live

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Simstim posted:

Give new meaning to the phrase "Royal Rumble."

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
m'majesty
*tips royal fedora*

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

her royal jowls

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
thats a real porker

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.

Rad Gravity posted:

The BBC were quick to point out he was unofficial. It was the same guy as last time. He is a real town crier though.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Beep Street posted:

The BBC were quick to point out he was unofficial. It was the same guy as last time. He is a real town crier though.

He still got let through the police cordon though

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

eliminate the royal family with violence

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
We get it you are a violent leftist you are so unique

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

bloodsacrifice posted:

We get it you are a violent leftist you are so unique

>.<

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

eliminate the royal family with violence

*takes a huge rip from asthma inhaler*

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
a new day an im still all a glow due to the fact the world is simply a better place because theres a new royal babby.

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

He still got let through the police cordon though
Last time he just rocked up and did it, this time I suspect he was allowed for tourism. The Japs love this kind of poo poo.

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Beep Street posted:

Are they going to call her Diana?
I was right, sort of.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Beep Street posted:

I was right, sort of.

Personally I can't wait till they start giving royal babies hyphenated names.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

congrats on the princess diana memorial baby

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

On the west coast of Canada there's already a Prince George city and Queen Charlotte Islands off the coast of it. So I'm guessing the next kid will be named Vancouver.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I like the name Charlotte which sucks because soon there will be just as many Charlottes as there are little shithead Mackenzies and Madisons ugh

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

keeping these old inbred rich people in complete opulence for the service of just existing is such an honor, and why it only costs me a fags pence. rule britannia

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I like the name Charlotte which sucks because soon there will be just as many Charlottes as there are little shithead Mackenzies and Madisons ugh

Charlotte's already a trendy name, top 10 in US and Canada. Madison and Mackenzie are old news.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Nooner posted:

gently caress the queen, the whole royal family, and england as a whole

except for the comedy people, england has some great ones'

but yeah the roayal family can go jump off a tall tower, the cunts

Risky
May 18, 2003

Royal baby scored an 11 on the APGAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
literally put all of them in metal cages, douse them with accelerant, light them on fire, and record it in 4k HD, for posterity

also Dolby Surround Sound please. I want to hear them burn to death in High Definition Audio.

• Locked thread