Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Go:
gently caress COREY PERRY :tinsley:
Calgary! :canada:
New York! :smoobles:
Washington! :911:
View Results

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
WSH @ NYR 6:30 CST
CGY @ ANA 9:00 CST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

let's go rangers!

cereal eater
Aug 25, 2008

I'd save these, if I wanted too

ps i dont deserve my 'king' nickname
Go Tom Wilson murdering Marty St. Louis plz

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
i'm here to yell the word capitals at my television unintelligibly

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh05vduu08c

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

CAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPITALSrrragahahla

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
LETS GO RANGERS

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Cool, no Edzo being a dick as the color guy.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Caps need a game 1 victory if we want this series. We can't be in the position of having to win a bunch of games in a row against the Rangers.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Capitals and Rangers fans alike, I think we can all agree on one thing, the NHL and its broadcast partners have terrible taste in music.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Go America

Go Rangers

gently caress Corey Perry

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

LmaoTheKid posted:

Cool, no Edzo being a dick as the color guy.

There's a Hawks series on, so he gets to go back to his regularly scheduled slurping of Kane/Tayves/etc.

Go a Ranger and gently caress Creepy Rory.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I think this poll needs an option that allows us to express the opinion gently caress COREY PERRY but not vote for the Ducks.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Oates and Tortorella were the coaches last series and it was really boring. Hoping two better coaches makes for more entertaining hockey.

Also go Washington Sportsmen.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Troy Queef posted:

There's a Hawks series on, so he gets to go back to his regularly scheduled slurping of Kane/Tayves/etc.

Go a Ranger and gently caress Creepy Rory.

He's such a loving sourpuss and I can't stand him. Doc is cool though :3:

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

I'm sad I have to work for this game but thank loving god I can listen to the radio and not have to listen to NBCSN slobber over the Rangers.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Tolan posted:

I'm sad I have to work for this game but thank loving god I can listen to the radio and not have to listen to NBCSN slobber over the Rangers.

:lol: you don't watch a lot of games do you?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

LmaoTheKid posted:

He's such a loving sourpuss and I can't stand him. Doc is cool though :3:

I too don't mind Doc and his thesaurus of ways to describe how to play the puck, but honestly I'd prefer if we could get Bob Cole for a series or something like that, or call up either Rosen or Howie Rose.

(And I've hated how NBC keeps using Edzo, partially because he's not a good commentator--although he's often put with Pierre, who makes him look like loving Harry Neale as a result, and partially because he still works as a Blackhawks announcer WHICH IS A CLEAR CONFLICT OF INTEREST CONSIDERING HOW MUCH NBC ADORES THE HAWKS).

Back to the game: This new anthem singer sucks compared to Amirante, and also allows MSG to masturbate to pigs.

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

LmaoTheKid posted:

:lol: you don't watch a lot of games do you?

actually I've watched probably 90% of the Caps games this season :shrug: just seems like they default to the bigger-market team in terms of who they homer for

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
plz don't make me feel like poo poo tonight rangers

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Hahahah McDonagh doing the PA

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Tolan posted:

actually I've watched probably 90% of the Caps games this season :shrug: just seems like they default to the bigger-market team in terms of who they homer for

This is the first year they've "slobbered" over the Rangers in a while and like I said before Edzo is borderline hostile towards them when he does the game.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

C-A-P-S BEAT RICK NASH

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
suspect the rangers will be a bit flat in the first

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I don't bear any ill will towards the Rangers despite two straight series wins. They're just not a very hateable team aside from one eyed Staal and Lundqvist.

Ehhhhh I don't know I guess I'd be ok with either team winning this series.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Jovial Cow posted:

Hahahah McDonagh doing the PA

that was great

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie-Roll center of a defensive zone face-off?

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Girardi looked like he about poo poo his pants watching OV come steaming in there on the forecheck. In fairness, I would too

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

LmaoTheKid posted:

This is the first year they've "slobbered" over the Rangers in a while and like I said before Edzo is borderline hostile towards them when he does the game.

Can we agree NBCSN sucks rear end and go from there?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Tolan posted:

Can we agree NBCSN sucks rear end and go from there?

Sure!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

let's go hockey

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
Woho, let's go Rangers

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
This looks like a regular season game so far. Someone needs to board someone and get some hate going.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Gleason is not a good hockey man.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ginette Reno posted:

This looks like a regular season game so far. Someone needs to board someone and get some hate going.

ovechkin hasn't gotten warmed up yet

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Tanner glass in a footrace

:lol:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
God Tanner loving Glass. I get angry watching him get on the ice even in a different uniform. He belongs in the ECHL

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Those blue T-shirts the Rangers handed out are doing well to make me think that there aren't people wearing suits in the lower at MSG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Ginette Reno posted:

God Tanner loving Glass. I get angry watching him get on the ice even in a different uniform. He belongs in the ECHL

You're weird. He's on my team and I don't get that mad.

• Locked thread