Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Nothing is more humiliating for a man than having another man give him a wedgie. Grabbing the back waistband of his underpants and yanking them so high up his crack that an archaelogy team has to go in to remove them. For the wedgie victim it is the humiliation of having his most personal garment controlled by a dominant man and the pain of fabric burn on the rear end crack and the smashing of the testicles. For the wedgie giver it is the thrill of power and control over a weaker man, to humiliate and hurt. This is a place where adult male enthusiasts of the wedgie can come to see pictures and join discussions about the humiliating and painful wedgie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

gggiiimmmppp posted:

Nothing is more humiliating for a man than having another man give him a wedgie. Grabbing the back waistband of his underpants and yanking them so high up his crack that an archaelogy team has to go in to remove them. For the wedgie victim it is the humiliation of having his most personal garment controlled by a dominant man and the pain of fabric burn on the rear end crack and the smashing of the testicles. For the wedgie giver it is the thrill of power and control over a weaker man, to humiliate and hurt. This is a place where adult male enthusiasts of the wedgie can come to see pictures and join discussions about the humiliating and painful wedgie.

i never told you to stop.

please continue...

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

gggiiimmmppp posted:

But I make 100+ so it's good

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
take your cucking and like it

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Give Pat a Job posted:

I really enjoy being a rich white male. Sorry OP.

that's a less-than sign, chester

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

EugeneJ posted:

I don't remember this episode of Babar

lol

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I don't know how guys making less than 60k get dates. Fat chicks?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

unassertive boy 99 posted:

and a financed fleshlight

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Use women and don't pay for anything because it's the 21st century.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

this is why god gave us negging

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

the girls I got barely total 500 lbs between the five of them and i don't pull that much cash really its whats in your heart. a steady diet of tubers and mdma keeps that stank off

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
It wouldn't look so bad if taxes didn't eat half of it. Gotta get that promotion that only looks like I am making another 15k a year.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Lol if you didn't marry rich. I lay around in my mankini all day and keep looking great through 12-hour long sex sessions .

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I just lied and told people I was making lots of money and could make them money too. Then they gave me their money and I got rich. loving old people

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

:(

i know. i have brought shame upon my family

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

JOIN

OR

DIE

JOIN OR DIE

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
depending on how the dollar goes i earn significantly less

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I make $51,250 a year

Which female wants to gently caress me?

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001

fart huffer
semen chugger
if i could vote this 0 i would, if you so fancypants you can effortpost a better troll

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I'm on $112k + bonus + benefits

But I'm married, so technically, I make $980 per year.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I live in a small, reclusive mountain town near Mammoth Lakes on the Cali-Nevada border where there's like 95 women and only 2 men. I pretty much just barter my semen for anything I want. Finally got a PS2 in February, can't wait to get my game on :xbone:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

PotatoManJack posted:

I'm on $112k + bonus + benefits

But I'm married, so technically, I make $980 per year.

lol the rest of your life is planned out already

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

eternalname posted:

my dad fucks me

dad gay. so what

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
here's an elegant solution: http://salesreceiptstore.com/novelty_ATM_receipts.html

write your number on the back of this bad boy

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
id love to make it the opposite like ive bottomed out an $800,000 line of credit and this is the last bar tab

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
im going to make a bunch of those tomorrow you just send it to the POS terminal printer its EZ and i have photoshop even

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Smellbound posted:

im going to make a bunch of those tomorrow you just send it to the POS terminal printer its EZ and i have photoshop even

if your terminal's a pos maybe you should get a new one?

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
Bragging about a $50K salary might be one of the more shameful things I've ever seen.

Because we all know if OP made $60K that's what he would have put in the thread title.

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000

Boof Bonser posted:

Bragging about a $50K salary might be one of the more shameful things I've ever seen.
not all of us are NASA shuttle pilots

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!

Smellbound posted:

not all of us are NASA shuttle pilots

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with $50K, but it's definitely not enough to whip it out on le internet

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Boof Bonser posted:

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with $50K, but it's definitely not enough to whip it out on le internet

there's actually plenty wrong with 50k

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

moar liek 50 ghey

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
What if you make <$50K but live in a place where the cost of living is super low? Comparatively speaking it would be like making $150K in a place like New York or something (not in NYC of course, I mean like in the suburbs), so you'd be like a real man but only in your immediate sphere of influence.

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 08:06 on May 1, 2015

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000

Boof Bonser posted:

im being facetious or whatever

bragging on the internet is just a race to the bottom

all anyone cares about are bad jokes and nude pics

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
what is the minimum you need to make in order to be a real man?

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
nothing just risks

how many risks do you take an hour????

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Are nerd losers, just barely considered men - but gently caress that affirmative action bullshit if u know what i mean.
Failures who let their families down every day.

agreed, my brother made more then that as soon as he graduated university.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Anatharon posted:

agreed, my brother made more then that as soon as he graduated university.

stem major right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Shameful.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread