Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
i support my family with root vegetables and whatever i can clink together out of my tarp selling business and my family is actually only like four or five girls I take care of and they all have personality disorders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

A misanthrope posted:

i could have joined my family's criminal enterprise and make bank but i had to be the black sheep and go to college and get a low-paying white collar job.

dad called a chump last time i visited him in prison :(

wait in line like everybody else sucka

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

unassertive boy 99 posted:

Holy poo poo 5 girls.... woulda aborted em all til I got a boy

I didn't father them i kind of just romp with them you know I give them protection they give me pleasure you know its like that

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

unassertive boy 99 posted:

I don't know how guys making less than 60k get dates. Fat chicks?

the girls I got barely total 500 lbs between the five of them and i don't pull that much cash really its whats in your heart. a steady diet of tubers and mdma keeps that stank off

• Locked thread