Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013
*sail south and peacefully trade with Western European nations and the Arabs, is recorded and demonized by Christian scholars as being a band of unruly, pagan rapists and pillagers"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
remember the 13th warrior

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Noctis Horrendae posted:

*sail south and peacefully trade with Western European nations and the Arabs, is recorded and demonized by Christian scholars as being a band of unruly, pagan rapists and pillagers"

*Still get my rape on from time to time, though, don't wanna look like a fag or nothin'*

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I hear this Baltimore place is pretty decent for pillaging.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
*Sails South, raping, murdering and pillaging between where I started and Valhalla.*

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
ooo a monastery full of gold and unarmed nerds

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*sails west, to England, steals everyone attractive*

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
*sues someone*

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Dead Gay Romans posted:

*Still gets my rape on from time to time, though, don't wanna look like a fag or nothin'*

*is too stupid to record own history or write on anything other than small graffiti-like notes on big stones, Icelanders pick up the slack 200 years down the line albeit with a major ~creative license~*
*actual history is lost forever*
*goes down in history as being human monsters with horned, devil-like helmets and big shields and axes*

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
flaying men is for pussies real men draw blood eagles

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

*is a terrible football team*

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

*invades the kingdom of wessex solely to civilize the natives by providing proper hygiene practices*

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

*sails west, to England, steals everyone attractive*

*sails to iceland with one black slave and a bunch of irishmen, brings a sliver of colour to an otherwise depressing place via red hair*

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

read this book:

red orm is bae

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

TEAYCHES posted:

read this book:

red orm is bae

*puts horn on dragon's head, making it look more like a unicorn than a dragon*
*is laughed at by enemies rather than feared*

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013
*displeases Odin by going into battle with a spear and not a manly man's axe*
*is made fun of by viking friends on earth*
*to add insult to injury, doesn't go to valhalla*

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Noctis Horrendae posted:

*displeases Odin by going into battle with a spear and not a manly man's axe*

wasn't Odin all about spears?

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Otto von Ruthless posted:

details, details
:smith:

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
Viking gay. So what

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-43pOqheMY&hd=1

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
Hybrid children watch the sea Pray for Father, roaming free
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3683228

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

real vikings only listen to music produced by instruments made of bone

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnnREr8BV24

it was gaaaaay

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

THis thread is now about this amazing movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnnREr8BV24

Strange that such an amazing action movie, this is some how the best scene

EDIT: Better clip

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
wow TWO language scene posts in a row

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
yeah that guys a fag though no joke. i was posting that scene because it's retarded he is all like man it's so cool for a perpetual 11 year old

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Noctis Horrendae posted:

details, details
:smith:

Odin cares a lot about details. He's sort of a girly nerd of a God. He knows magic, which is women's work.

Odin's for chiefs and poets. If you're a regular Viking, you go with Thor. Thor's just your regular every day warrior guy. He's someone you can sit down and have a mead with.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
hagar can get hosed

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Stoic Commie posted:

yeah that guys a fag though no joke. i was posting that scene because it's retarded he is all like man it's so cool for a perpetual 11 year old

I'm sorry you can't appricaite this amazing movie for it's many layers of deepness

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
*Tells a story about a guy who turns into a horse and gets hosed hard by a stallion and has a baby from it*

*Masturbates to it*

*Story gets passed down the ages as a timeless myth*

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
*discovers the caramel macciato and but loses the recipe, credit will end up going to some italian idiot*

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Otto von Ruthless posted:

Spear is way more versatile in battle then an ax.

But yeah, historically everyone who wielded a spear in a battle was a homosexual. Started with the Greeks really.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

*Chokes in the playoffs*

naem
May 29, 2011

*older brother given land, money, titles*
*put on boat with the other younger sons*
*handed shield, sword, told "these are magic!"*
*told to sail far, far away to "attack the enemy!"*
*encouraged to attack foreign people with no regard for own well being "you'll go to heaven! There's girls and beer!"*
*cant help but notice as boat sails away that there are now like three girls for every guy left in home village since most of the young men are on this boat, feel conflicted*
*boat is pretty much a big fat canoe, in the ocean. In the drat ocean. Gah*
*see foreign village, "they might be demons! Get your magic sword!!"*
*village looks an awful lot like the one you left, honestly, why, why are we doing this? I don't*
*eats a bunch of mushrooms*
*MURDER!!!!!!!!*
*"ok anybody dead?" "Only like, half of us" "do we have enough treasure yet?" "I don't know, this whole thing wasn't actually thought out very well. It's almost like they wanted us to, die, out here, you know what? I'm just not going to think about to too much. Let's drink some more I guess. Gah"*
*Olaf do you think, sometimes, that maybe WE are the bad guys??*
*actually manages to go to place in boat and hurt people and take their stuff, get back on boat, turn around, find way back across the ocean, in what is in essence a real big fat canoe, successfully, having only lost 2/3 of the guys on the boat, and find way back to home village of frozen hillbilly shacks*
*"welcome home! Looks like you have the down payment on a house each good! Now you can all marry each other's sisters pretty much! Until we all look like carbon copies of the same two or three blond guys and maybe one red head!"

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
*gets driven out of ireland by a bunch of poo poo smeared idiots with no armor and a bunch of rocks*
*drowns in the ocean*

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

*loses like four superbowls*

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
*buries some raw fish in the sand*
*forgets about it for a month*
*while super drunk on fermented pig blood, suddenly remembers the buried fish*
*addled brain goes all MMM SNACKS HUNGRY*

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

naem posted:

*older brother given land, money, titles*
*put on boat with the other younger sons*
*handed shield, sword, told "these are magic!"*
*told to sail far, far away to "attack the enemy!"*
*encouraged to attack foreign people with no regard for own well being "you'll go to heaven! There's girls and beer!"*
*cant help but notice as boat sails away that there are now like three girls for every guy left in home village since most of the young men are on this boat, feel conflicted*
*boat is pretty much a big fat canoe, in the ocean. In the drat ocean. Gah*
*see foreign village, "they might be demons! Get your magic sword!!"*
*village looks an awful lot like the one you left, honestly, why, why are we doing this? I don't*
*eats a bunch of mushrooms*
*MURDER!!!!!!!!*
*"ok anybody dead?" "Only like, half of us" "do we have enough treasure yet?" "I don't know, this whole thing wasn't actually thought out very well. It's almost like they wanted us to, die, out here, you know what? I'm just not going to think about to too much. Let's drink some more I guess. Gah"*
*Olaf do you think, sometimes, that maybe WE are the bad guys??*
*actually manages to go to place in boat and hurt people and take their stuff, get back on boat, turn around, find way back across the ocean, in what is in essence a real big fat canoe, successfully, having only lost 2/3 of the guys on the boat, and find way back to home village of frozen hillbilly shacks*
*"welcome home! Looks like you have the down payment on a house each good! Now you can all marry each other's sisters pretty much! Until we all look like carbon copies of the same two or three blond guys and maybe one red head!"

The master race!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Flesh Forge posted:

*buries some raw fish in the sand*
*forgets about it for a month*
*while super drunk on fermented pig blood, suddenly remembers the buried fish*
*addled brain goes all MMM SNACKS HUNGRY*

HEY DIS IS BREDDY GUD BUD WHADDIT NEEDS ESS SOME LYE!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013
*does psychedelics before battle*
*runs naked into enemy shieldwalls, doesn't die*

• Locked thread