Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

This show is dumb and I enjoy it. I want to say that fights are quite decently animated but they're not, they just have enough energy to fake it, which is pretty much the show in a nutshell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

What does 'corrected' mean in this context? I'm not really up on actual animation terms.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

On the other hand it has a fun main character and is often amusing and I don't give a poo poo about vocaloids or whatever.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

The pacing is really weird.

Yeah, this isn't the only show this season that's paced like it's getting more episodes than it is, either.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It would have to turn into the karate club eventually though.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Huh, the earlier episodes were amusing enough but that was downright hilarious.

Well Seisa, if you hadn't been even more tsundere than the tsundere character maybe you could have joined in the fun.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Or possibly the Citizen Kane.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

He teaches classes just as often as the students in this actually go to them.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I dunno, it ended as it started, being completely ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I wonder how much they'll clean up for the Blurays, I don't know if they only bother for popular shows, which I can't exactly see this being.

• Locked thread