Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
ANIME IS BLOOD easily claims the first post

Dumbfire Rocketman
Jul 30, 2009

a drunk european baby
is putting u in ur place

if it's good enough for me it's good enough for them

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

If you've ever drank water, ever, you're drinking dinosaur piss.

Enjoy the thought of those massive dino cocks in your mouth.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Come on people, is this what we have sunk to?

This is just bad and unfunny.

I disapprove.

Zanshin
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
What if I was the only one in the pool and I kept my mouth shut? Loose lips sink ships and drink pool pee. I assure you my lips were firmly pursed.

So, who actually drank my piss, OP? Huh, huh, huh? *cups hand to ear hinting I want an answer*

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
pee aint that bad everybody pees

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
haven't peed in a pool but i've definitely peed in multiple lakes, a small river and the sea

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

if you've ever handled a penny, it's pretty likely you've also handled a small amount of my fecal matter

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

Come on people, is this what we have sunk to?

This is just bad and unfunny.

I disapprove.

Haha you sunk into piss water fag

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

BeefThief posted:

if you've ever handled a penny, it's pretty likely you've also handled a small amount of my fecal matter

gently caress pennies, i move assquarters

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

ThaGrandCow posted:

If you've ever drank water, ever, you're drinking dinosaur piss.

Enjoy the thought of those massive dino cocks in your mouth.

Jerked it to this thought

Dino cock must be huge

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

really if you dont wantonly spread your waste in the hopes of somebody coming into contact with it what are you living for?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

BeefThief posted:

ha ha I get this reference!!!

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
good.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

one time my friend was looking after his neighbour's house while they were away and so i just stood on the edge of their pool and peed in there. not my proudest moment but it was pretty liberating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

everyone pees in the pool at the resort with the pool bar. just drinking and peeing all day.

• Locked thread