Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

but not your needles!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I worked in a psychiatric hospital and one patient lied about the last time she used and when we gave her suboxone she puked all over herself and poo poo herself and it was actually real sad

E: It is actually to bad because this girl legit wanted to get clean, but in the end she did get clean!

Not sure if she relapsed but she was good for at least six months

ChrisHansen fucked around with this message at 09:50 on May 1, 2015

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
i used a heroin for a long time and now I have no money or family or friends

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

unterdude posted:

i used a heroin for a long time and now I have no money or family or friends

cool story i did all that without the heroin

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

cool story i did all that without the heroin

thats p good

EnabledAssman
Dec 29, 2008
I did heroin for a short time, not that fun IMO weed is the only thing that's really fun that you can do more than one time before it ruins your loving life. btw gently caress Off OP

64GB
Apr 8, 2015

Who would need any more than that?!
I started playing csgo, im high as gently caress. Im playing really well, all my teammates are saying how awesome i am amd how im a really cool guy.

Then i realised i wasent even playing csgo, so i went to sleep.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

64GB posted:

I started playing csgo, im high as gently caress. Im playing really well, all my teammates are saying how awesome i am amd how im a really cool guy.

Then i realised i wasent even playing csgo, so i went to sleep.

thats stupid

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i was addicted to heroin for like 6 years, i ruined a lot of relationships, hurt a lot of people and ended up in prison but i had a really fun time and i dont regret a thing lol

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
One guy I knew, strung out like crazy on all kinds of intravenous drugs, stumbled his way into a bank wearing only a speedo with a buck knife tucked in the waist band. He walked up to the teller and tried to buy a pack of smokes.

His life is a living hell and he's going to die any day now BTW.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i dunno why you would do heroin when you can do acid because it's probs like the same thing but doesn't gently caress you up so much

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

krampster2 posted:

i dunno why you would do heroin when you can do acid because it's probs like the same thing but doesn't gently caress you up so much

I wanna eat some acid in the botanical gardens again but I'm afraid I'll have a revelation and I don't wanna deal with that during the school semester

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Fonzarelli posted:

I wanna eat some acid in the botanical gardens again but I'm afraid I'll have a revelation and I don't wanna deal with that during the school semester

one time i had some acid at the beach it was cool as heck

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
My baby cousin became a junkie, then a prostitute, then a corpse. gently caress heroin.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I once took a heroin in a gay sex dungeon in New York

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

i only do heroin on fridays and socially

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

krampster2 posted:

lol wow

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
heroin stopped being cool once frat boys started getting into oxy

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

krampster2 posted:

Can you stick LSD up your butt? I think that might be an advantage for heroin.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
heroin in wilmington delaware was pretty potent for a long time. it got even worse when some of the dope was cut with fentanyl. fiends were dropping all over the place. i think one heroin dealer was charged with 8 homicides for knowingly distributing hot shots.

i'm a volunteer with my fire fighting company as an emt. one call was to a mcdonalds bathroom where it was pretty obvious that the dude was dead, the spike wasn't even out of his arm. skinny little hispanic kid wearing a baseball cap that said "hustler", pants down to his ankles, eyes wide open. i'll never forget when we helped move him off the toilet for the coroner that a turd, hanging from his rear end, came loose, hit the floor and was accidentally kicked by a state cop. it skidded all the way across the tiles right into the trash can where it made a loud thud.

that was a really hard poo poo.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
I got given oxycodone after surgery once and it was pretty chill and funny but then I would be a sobbing mess by the end of the day so now I'm probably addicted to heroin, thanks free public healthcare system

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Many of my friends have died because of heroin.
*blazes weed out of makeshift apple pipe in organic apple orchard*

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

Narcotics make me really loving grumpy, it's fun.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It's itchy

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
Buddy of mine says it goes from weed to coke to heroin to speedballs. I wouldn't know- I'm too cheap for coke and too old to think weed is fun. HTH with your progress, OP.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Lots of vomit and scratching

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

You might surprise yourself.
I will kill any woman on heroin who comes within ten feet of me unsupervised. It will blacken your soul even if you never touch it.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
turn off the loving LIGHTS
barf barf barf

cr05580n35
Mar 24, 2015
I was a heroin baby, but I think I'm mostly okay.

Amos Moses
Oct 13, 2012

by Ralp
my story is I never did heroin because I am not subhuman garbage

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

I got given oxycodone after surgery once and it was pretty chill and funny but then I would be a sobbing mess by the end of the day so now I'm probably addicted to heroin, thanks free public healthcare system

same but that poo poo just made me nauseous. Some time later I tool like 4 5mg pills to see what it would be like and I was high for like 30 mins before I could barely keep my eyes open and had to take a nap. Can't see how people get addicted to this poo poo.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

By not starting with oxy. It started as Vicodin with me but no heroin.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

10+ years ago I bought mushrooms and mushroom chocolates (the only truly legit mushroom chocolates I've ever had) from this one hippie and one day I was buying from him when he was like "hey can you help with a secret mission?"

it turns out the secret mission was him and his buddy buying heroin without his girlfriend finding out. I drove them to a gas station in Newport News where I bought gas while the exchange went down like so: shroom dealer walked over to a payphone, pretended to make a call, and stuck the cash in the coin return, and then heroin dealer walked up and took the money and left the heroin in the coin return on the phone. In the end he gave me half an oz of shrooms in chocolate form for driving him and covering for him with his girlfriend.

He's probably in prison now. He got busted a few months later at a string cheese incident afterparty with like 7 different felony drugs on his person

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffr0opfm6I4

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
I saw a guy shoot up once and he took a nap.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

2 of my childhood friends overdosed and died in their mid 20's. I smoked some off tin foil once when I was a teenager but decided it wasn't for me.

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0t0EW6z8a0

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
heroin makes some great music btw

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

texaholic posted:

heroin makes some great music btw

Cause it makes me feel like I'm a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Harry in Rio posted:

bitcoin in wilmington delaware was pretty potent for a long time. it got even worse when some of the dope was cut with litecoin. fiends were dropping all over the place. i think one bitcoin dealer was charged with 8 homicides for knowingly distributing hot shots.

i'm a volunteer with my fire fighting company as an emt. one call was to a mcdonalds bathroom where it was pretty obvious that the dude was dead, the miner wasn't even out of his hand. skinny little hispanic kid wearing a baseball cap that said "hustler", pants down to his ankles, eyes wide open. i'll never forget when we helped move him off the toilet for the coroner that a turd, hanging from his rear end, came loose, hit the floor and was accidentally kicked by a state cop. it skidded all the way across the tiles right into the trash can where it made a loud thud.

that was a really hard poo poo.

bitcoin works the same way

• Locked thread