Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Harry in Rio posted:

bitcoin in wilmington delaware was pretty potent for a long time. it got even worse when some of the dope was cut with litecoin. fiends were dropping all over the place. i think one bitcoin dealer was charged with 8 homicides for knowingly distributing hot shots.

i'm a volunteer with my fire fighting company as an emt. one call was to a mcdonalds bathroom where it was pretty obvious that the dude was dead, the miner wasn't even out of his hand. skinny little hispanic kid wearing a baseball cap that said "hustler", pants down to his ankles, eyes wide open. i'll never forget when we helped move him off the toilet for the coroner that a turd, hanging from his rear end, came loose, hit the floor and was accidentally kicked by a state cop. it skidded all the way across the tiles right into the trash can where it made a loud thud.

that was a really hard poo poo.

bitcoin works the same way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread