Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Now for something useful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Reign Of Pain posted:

Go take your lexapro

To be fair, you are pretty weird. But whatever :shrug:

You're an IRS IT nerd who's co opted a mil/police sub forum on something awful dot com as his internet home. It'd be strange if you weren't a weirdo.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Reign Of Pain posted:

I didn't post a selfie of me in my underwear on something awful dot com swamp boy

See, we've all got our thing. You're the strangely aggressive irs dude. I'm strangely comfortable with my body. It's just like, whatever man.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Cole posted:

that's part of the curriculum as well, i just didn't know it was what blade runner was based on. had never even heard of it until today.

You'd never heard of blade runner? How old are you?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Cole posted:

the book it's based on. i saw blade runner a long time ago and i'm about to rewatch it.

Ahh ok. Blade runner is probably awesome to see 1st time as an adult since there's sssoooo many references made to it in pop culture that would suddenly click in to focus.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Two Finger posted:

Starship troopers is also a great book. I'm working my way through the Forever War at the moment.

As an aside, is Starship Troopers what Heinlein really believed?

Yea, the movie is an over the top spoof lampooning those beliefs but the novel is played straight.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Post your opinions about incest itt

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Scoop up that trendy easy cooze while you can I suppose

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Who's this lady

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mike-o posted:

jesus loving christ, i decide to jump on facebook to see what my old iraq buddies are up to after like 3 months of not using it. i see a god drat cross with a good friend of mine's name on it. fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkk gently caress everything. loving suck my loving dick this loving gay rear end world. loving killed himself and he wasn't even living far from me. god fuckign drat it i'm gonna get loving wasted tonight, gently caress everything. why the gently caress do people do this poo poo. why the gently caress do all us sadbrains fucks keep ventilating our skulls? god drat it i loving hate this lovely rear end world, gently caress you!

:( sorry bro

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

That titty pic was just for you anyway. Take care buddy.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Holy poo poo.

Movie on Netflix, 12/12/12 its called

Featuring:
Awesome titties
and
a satanic infant baby performing oral sex on its mother

There isn't a smiley here that fully conveys my feelings on this so ill just go with :munch:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Like I said, :munch:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

Boo this man

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/wg5Guvz.jpg:nws:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Cole posted:

the best thing about a little thigh gap is you can usually tell if there is a dick somewhere in there

whenever i see pics like this i'm like "drat that's p hot i hope she doesn't have a penis"

The last link is just for you buddy

:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/Q7jLi27.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9I9rb5l.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KUoOBa7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mGJZMyw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LOUuGyC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zzqnwjE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/baWObiv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9FdCrFv.jpg
:nws:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

If you don't shave your junk and other body hair with a straight razor you're a huge pussy

I'm a huge pussy

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Miss Tranny Canada would disagree

I'd suck her dick

E: which presumably has been split open and inverted into a makeshift vagina

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Equine Don posted:

Thank you for your service

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

E: new page, let's make this a good one

beanieson fucked around with this message at 01:57 on May 26, 2015

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

• Locked thread