Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ded posted:

she smokes? ugh

ded posted:

she smokes? ugh

wanna hide in that smoke pit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

whelp, accepted an offer on my condo. hope my racist neighbor likes living next door to an indian family. (dot not feather)

holocaust bloopers posted:

I would police her butts.

too good to not quote

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRaU1HqC9kY

Found the Jeremy Clarkson special on the sub factory raid on youtube

if you haven't watched it yet then you need to correct yourself asap

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

is may good posting month?

its more entertaining than sniper month.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Spicy Guacamole posted:

All page snipes ITT must have a butt.

what about boobs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I was on call 10 loving hours a day, 6 days a loving week. Then they come to me and ask me to make it 12 hours a day. The compensation being I would get paid time and a half for the extra 2 hours a day.

Now a month and a half later I get a letter with my paycheck saying they can't pay me the time and a half any more starting after my next check.

1. The ONLY reason I agreed to work the 12 hour shifts was because of the extra pay rate.
2. It clearly already took place THIS paycheck.

I was already getting in a shittier mood every week because I have no free time and do nothing but work. Now this bullshit. Shady as gently caress.

i work a shitload of OT because i work from home. last year the management tried to pull "no more OT, you get comp time instead!", so i didn't do OT. about 4 months after that we had a meeting where the phrase "according to state regulations" was said about 20 times, and ot was brought back.

its not even a mom and pop place.

i work for a fortune 500 company.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

krispykremessuck posted:

everyone abuses OT laws, and most people have too much poo poo on the line or are enormous pussies about going to DOL/their union/whatever

yep.

my department is about 150-200 people though, so I just sat back and waited for someone else to get mad about it. Took a few months, but when my boss sat us down she repeated the phrase "according to state regulation" over and over again, so someone did do something.

what's funny is that I'm salary, not hourly, but because I work in IT the state of CT requires OT for anything over 40 hours a week. (to prevent companies from forcing people to work 12 hours days for no extra money during crunch times/whenever).

I just liked to pull a shitload of OT since I work from home and it's usually Friday/Saturday overnight, which is spent making sure my screensaver doesn't come on.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

every person should quit a job in righteous anger at least once in their life

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

meet the new cast of Top Gear.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Spicy Guacamole posted:

This is a joke, right?

Nope. Clarkson was at a pub with Jodi Kidd introducing her as the new host of Top Gear.

Andy Wilhelm, the guy who got the modern incarnation of Top Gear going with Clarkson, also just quit the BBC. So he's free to do something with the three of them.

It kinda works out that the contract was just about to end for them, they should be free to do whatever

quote:

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May were on the cusp of signing a new three-year contract before Clarkson punched a colleague in the face, May confirmed at the weekend.
In a column for The Sunday Times, the 52-year-old presenter said: "There we were, all three of us, on the brink of a new three-year contract to make Top Gear, after which we would definitely chuck it in with dignity and hand the reins to a new generation, assuming we were still alive.
"There were a few details to resolve about time frames and other mundane stuff, but the groaning draft version of this document was actually sitting on my desk."
To celebrate the imminent deal, May ordered a £208,000 Ferrari 458 Speciale. Then came the infamous "fracas": after a day's filming, Clarkson became involved in a row with a Top Gear producer, Oisin Tymon. The presenter struck Tymon in the face, Top Gear was suspended and May was left pondering what might have been.
"Everything in the future shattered like the mishandled Christmas bauble that the future turns out to be. It all evaporated, exactly as the poet Thomas Gray warned us: 'The boast of heraldry, the pomp of pow'r, and all that beauty, all that wealth e'er gave' – along with the unsigned contract on my desk and unspoken permission to use the Concorde room at Heathrow terminal 5.
"It had all gone. All, that is, except the order for a 458 Speciale lodged in Ferrari's factory system, with only the final details to be confirmed. Oh cock, as I used to say when I was on telly."

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I would be very surprised if they did another car show.

I wouldn't, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they did something else. The 3 of them are awesome together and need to do something.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Accepted an offer for my condo last week, just signed an offer for an awesome old house. Built in 1845 with a heated 2 car garage and just a rad fuckin place. Here's hoping it works out.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

It's CT, so there's a few places from around then and older here and there.

The place has been kept up very well and modernized throughout the years- plumbing is newer, breakerbox is newer, no real sign of leaks/mold/poo poo like that. Roof was done about 5 years ago and still looks great. Bathroom fixtures are new as well.

We're doing a VA loan so yes, it will be inspected, and we're using another inspector for our appraisal, and my father-in-law is a federal housing inspector/general contractor. (he is not the appraisal inspector, I want someone who's not attached to the place to look at everything.)

We really wanted a 4 bedroom with a yard, and everything we looked at in the area was overpriced stuff with improvements done by people who were hoping to flip it before the real estate market crashed and got stuck with it. There's some improvements that should be done on this place, but nothing that I'd be uncomfortable with my kids living there at all. It's an awesome neighborhood, great schools and poo poo, so hopefully the inspectors don't find some poo poo that makes me walk away from it. I'd post pictures but don't want people doxxing it and poo poo.

Mr. Nice! posted:

I just think any place I've lived has too many natural disasters or is just a lovely place for long term building survival.

You're in Florida, so yeah that's entirely possible. We just have crushing winters and the occasional hurricane, but not on the scale of Hurricane Andrew/Katrina. There's a couple houses from the 1700's still around here.I grew up in an 80 year old house with glass fuses and a coal cellar.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MurderBot posted:

Do people buy condo's these days? Me and the wife's plan for a "slow" transition to either Oregon or Colorado is starting to plan out. It seems like Colorado/Boulder/hippie area has housing that's ridiculous, and both our jobs would never be able to afford a half million dollar house. I looked at 250k condo's but that just seems like the dumbest loving idea in the world.....

As long as the fee is acceptable and the association isn't a bunch of nazis then it's fine imo. I've lived here for 6 years and been cool with it.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Does Roscoe like it? That's all I care about.

He'll definitely enjoy having a yard to run around in. I'm super stoked for that. Also being able to use my charcoal grill without my rear end in a top hat neighbor being a bitch about it and bragging about his lovely wal-mart gas grill

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

oh crap three posts about condos now three olives is going to come running to this thread

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1ouT_XCqA

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

what the hell is that noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roiJizt8jxw

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Click Beelay posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtfGZfIl8Bk

Probably old news but I could watch James May do things all day.

james may is the good kind of sperg

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

gonna get a 21st amendment back piece done

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

realtalk if you want to watch a good 30 for 30 watch "Slaying the Badger". I'm rewatching it and its good as hell.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

DownByTheWooter posted:

Season 3 is the best

they're all worth watching though

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

was gonna post this

i saw her irl once and she's even hotter in person

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

lol if you dont vote for biden simply out of spite for everything in this dumb gay earth

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

top gear's dudes are all gone

letterman is retiring

espn is getting rid of the one dude I actually enjoyed listening to (Bill Simmons)

jon stewart is leaving the daily show

man everything is ending and it blows

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

is she a belly dancer

idk why fat girls want to be belly dancers thats like the one thing i dont want to see undulating COME ON

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

gonna need a top 10 list of things you want to see undulating

-nude boob (left)
-nude boob (right)
-jell-o (lemon-lime or cherry)
-nude boobs (both)
-boobs in a tank top (both)
-boobs in a bikini top (both)
-boobs in a sports bra (both)
-katy perry boobs (both)
-kate upton boobs (both)
- ocean waves (Atlantic only)

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MurderBot posted:

These are my calves, and I hope it triggers everyone of you.

cool wolfenstein socks

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCPBwuQKJx4

came up in my youtube feed

norm owns

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

pkells posted:

And she brought her dogge. A German Shepard/Poodle mix, and it was super chill.

i had to look up what a german shoodle would look like

then i saw in the google results a german shep/pomeranian mix

some pro level mutts right there

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I love the Non-Urban northeast a lot, but one thing that pisses me off is the inevitable Winter-Week long spring warmup-Late two weeks of winter (LOOKING AT YOU MARCH)-One week of perfect weather in the 70s and no humidity-straight to 85 and humid.

Every loving year.

this year's was weird as hell- the winter did a loving number on the trees and stuff, and the leaves just started sprouting a week ago.

but yeah we had like one day in the 50/60s and now its in the 80s and humid every day.

this summer may be a bad one.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Reign Of Pain posted:

Are you people bitching about temps in the 80's? :wtf:

80's aren't bad at all. It's just mad early for it to be in the 80's here.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pjr9y0oTt8

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i did not know that the same dude is directing this mad max as the past ones

or that he directed happy feet

and happy feet 2

and babe: pig in the city

dude really runs the gamut i guess

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Anyone else lol when some Mil dude on Facebook documents his significant others pregnancy and child birth and pictures of the kid as a newborn almost everyday and then all the sudden he stops, he's single, and all the pictures are deleted

I swear I've seen it 3 times now

no but i see a ton of people get out of the military and refuse to use the gi bill

i laugh at them like i do this guy

http://gawker.com/man-who-would-rather-go-blind-than-get-obamacare-now-go-1704019495

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

because its WELFARE!!!

also because they are idiots who would fail out anyways

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-GQInpi7lk

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Explain to me why Netflix hasn't already written a blank check to Clarkson, Hammond and May, the TV Show.

hulu may be trying to write bigger checks with the backing of nbc/comcast/ge/universal/whoever else is in the mass pile of companies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

the gently caress that even mean?

suck
my
dick
from
the