Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Spring meetings on May 18th-20th!

Maybe we can talk about the hot new topps trading card sets featuring all of our team's new rookies and star veterans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

:firstpost:

God why am I going to watch the draft this weekend at all

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
They also misspelled dog.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The browns own.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Bigass Moth posted:

The browns own.

As long as you're not a Browns fan, yes.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Chip Kelly's Wild Ride has finally ended, and I'm sad to see it go :smith:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Ryan Succop isn't ready to give up #8 to Mariota: https://instagram.com/p/2JK3m1LISP/

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Stevie Lee posted:

Ryan Succop isn't ready to give up #8 to Mariota: https://instagram.com/p/2JK3m1LISP/

I wouldn't either, because he'll be an Eagle before the weekend is through.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

No way Mariota beats succop in arm wrestling competition

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dante Fowler Jr's shoes last night were pretty something:

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Bucks told Winston to delete the crab legs picture.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

cheesetriangles posted:

Why would Milwaukee care about Jameis?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

cheesetriangles posted:

lol, it starts

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Can't wait for Rookie Mini Camp, where everyone's draft picks are as talented and poised as a 5 year veteran. Also in the best shapes of their lives.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
ideally the rookies actually are in the best shape of their lives though

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Fan edit of the piece of poo poo 49ers alternates

Still lovely but 1000x better with just a subtle change

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Spoeank posted:

Fan edit of the piece of poo poo 49ers alternates

Still lovely but 1000x better with just a subtle change

Put the outline on the stripes as well and it would be slightly better. That is ignoring the fact that the helmet does not match it at all, of course.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

football fuckerman posted:

ideally the rookies actually are in the best shape of their lives though
Usually. Unless you're Rookie Joe McKnight and start puking after running suicides because you've been conditioning with Happy Meals.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Adam CaplanVerified account
‏@caplannfl
#Rams RB Zac Stacy, after the selection of RB Todd Gurley, plans to ask the team for his release or to be traded, per league source.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
AP's agent released a statement saying the Vikings need to pay the man since he wont get traded so he can retire a viking

:frogout:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Burger Trench posted:

‏@caplannfl
#Rams RB Zac Stacy, after the selection of RB Todd Gurley, plans to ask the team for his release or to be traded, per league source.

The best part is Gurley's still expected to miss the first month of the season

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast
RIP to one of my favorite N/V thread titles. Now on to May and the vast wasteland that is summer.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
I wonder if the NFL will intentionally delay announcing picks again tonight.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Brannock posted:

I wonder if the NFL will intentionally delay announcing picks again tonight.

They will for the 2nd round since they have a dog and pony show with ex-players from each team to announce the picks (which I am totally down with), then starting in round 3 they will not give a gently caress and neither will either network.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Chris James 2 posted:

The best part is Gurley's still expected to miss the first month of the season

Tre Mason and Benny Cunningham are both better than Zac Stacy anyway

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Burger Trench posted:

‏@caplannfl

gently caress competing for a job

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Athanatos posted:

gently caress competing for a job

He was third string by the end of the year anyway

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Zac Stacy will be a Cardinal just watch

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

She cant believe how dumb that hat looks

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Kalli posted:

They will for the 2nd round since they have a dog and pony show with ex-players from each team to announce the picks (which I am totally down with), then starting in round 3 they will not give a gently caress and neither will either network.
Round 3 is the beginning of the part of the draft that is basically "Alright, let's go to commercial"

"And we're back, while we were gone two picks were announced, let's analyze one of them and then go back to commercial. We'll keep you updated here."

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Rotoworld is saying the titans may take green beckham

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Dubious posted:

AP's agent released a statement saying the Vikings need to pay the man since he wont get traded so he can retire a viking

:frogout:

Haha, came here to post this. Sports agents are slimy to begin with, but gently caress Dogra has been a piece of poo poo through this. After bashing the poo poo out of the Vikings and putting out a picture of himself wearing a Tampa hat, he uses the most thinly veiled language to claim the team isn't committed to AP. Spielman has only every said that Peterson is under contract (a loving generous one), and will be a Viking in 2015.

Ben Dogra posted:

"One of the things that I appreciate with the Vikings is their resolve to say 'we're not trading him,'" Dogra told USA TODAY Sports. "That tells me they value him not only as a football player, but what he's done for the organization.

"I actually, as an agent, not only appreciate it — I accept it. But actions speak louder than words. If that's going to happen, and you want to keep him, then show him a commitment to make him retire as a Viking. And I haven't had that solution."

From here:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/vikings/2015/05/01/adrian-peterson-future-ben-dogra-agent/26693963/

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

She's committing his side profile to memory for the police lineup.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

If you're Peterson, can you blame him for trying to get another payday? I mean it's greedy as gently caress but get your money while you still can, especially since he's hitting that age where he'll probably not get another big contract after this one expires.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
He should go gently caress off to wherever he's from, preferably away from anyone under the age of 18.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

JT Jag posted:

If you're Peterson, can you blame him for trying to get another payday? I mean it's greedy as gently caress but get your money while you still can, especially since he's hitting that age where he'll probably not get another big contract after this one expires.
He's already making $44m over the next 3 years

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Quest For Glory II posted:

He's already making $44m over the next 3 years
Yeah, over the next three years his contract is as generous as you could get. But he wants to get paid beyond that. Which is dumb for anyone to do, because he's a runningback. And he knows that, he knows his value is diminishing every year. He's trying to find a sucker who will give him an extension and more guaranteed money.

All in the game really, as long as he doesn't hold out with three years on his contract.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Metapod posted:

Rotoworld is saying the titans may take green beckham

Hm. You guys are making a big push for a top ten evil team. Maybe even top five over here...

• Locked thread