Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Christ Pseudoscientist posted:

At least you didn't know beforehand that the other team's coach knew your playbook. Or wrote it even. I mean no one could be that dumb, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkwZWXjdGnY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Kalli posted:

They got one! and it's the Kentucky Derby, it couldn't get more white if Kenny Chesney started singing.

Sounds like a perfect place for Riley Cooper.

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Parmesan Basil posted:

N: Alex Smith will probably end up as the worst starting QB in the league depending on the Bills and Browns situation.

V: Funny how this was basically true last year too!

The Titans trotted out Jake Locker, Charlie Whitehurst, and Zach Mettenberger last year.

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Aye Doc posted:

I would like to see the quarterback who is half as good as the majestic red rifle

So if the ref hadn't been there, it looks like that might have been a safety. Either that or some kind of Dalton scramble out of the end zone. If only we were so lucky.

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

blue squares posted:

Why are you dorks upset that once a year we have a Star Wars day?

TFF has a Star Wars day way more often than that, and it really shouldn't.

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Metapod posted:

2014 Incomplete Pass Breakdown: Receivers: http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2015/2014-incomplete-pass-breakdown-receivers

justin hunter is number 1 in something

Jesus and Kendall Wright is #12. Maybe Mariota can at least make them work for their drops.

e: Delanie Walker #5 on the TEs. I guess, technically, by their definition of uncatchable throws, this could be a product of like a billion o-line out last year.

pyromance fucked around with this message at 01:42 on May 9, 2015

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Metapod posted:

Well Peyton's arm looked dead at the end of last year so why would we question it

After watching Peyton skullfuck your team for 10 years, seeing him at #8 is kind of dreamy. Maybe next year, he'll be considered league average. Of course, then there's Luck.

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Metapod posted:

Peyton did not skullfuck the titans for 10 years :colbert:

Let's see how the Titans have done against Peyton (this includes his stuff with Denver, because I'm being lazy and going with this page for stats.

code:
Tennessee Titans	14-5	637	438	68.7	4956	7.7	68T	35	13	101.6
He pretty much did this to every team in the AFCS, and yeah. It's true that the Titans did a little better than the Jags and the Texans, but not by enough that I'd change what I said.

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

The gently caress is it, a sandwich?

A visual representation of white men keeping the black men down.

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006
Which one do you think would cause more hilarious meltdown posts: Seahawks fans realizing that they traded all that just to make him try to block, or Saints fans finding out that he was somehow really good at it?

We know which one is more likely to happen here, but both of them are pretty hilarious to think about.

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

quote:

“Coach Mangini, his thing is we’re going to cause confusion,” Bethea said, via CSNBayArea.com. “The opposing offense isn’t going to know what we’re going to be able to do each down. It could be bringing the pressure. It could be dropping eight into coverage. But it’s just keeping the offense on their heels. However, you want to look at it, I think it’s going to be a good deal for our defense.”

Well, to be fair, with as many people as they lost on that D this offseason, you'd expect at least some confusion. I don't think anybody has a clue what that defense is going to be able to do each down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Sour Diesel posted:

if it makes you feel better he'll be getting eliminated by joe flacco in the playoffs each time

There is pretty much nothing that I want more than for Flacco v Luck to be the next Brady v Manning in the AFC. I am not a fan of the Ravens, really, but I don't think "Joe Flacco, Elite QB?" will ever really go away, regardless of how much success he has. Also, nothing would make me happier than for Luck to be labelled a playoff choker like Manning. After seeing him pull his bullshit against the Chiefs last year, I just know it won't happen, but a man can dream.

• Locked thread