Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Supposedly the Falcons are denying rumors that they will trade for Irvin. Bummer. I'd like to see him end up on the Jags or Falcons if he can't be a Hawk anymore.

JT Jag posted:

Good job catching up with the rest of us on this issue. The Jaguars have hated the Titans for being an objectively evil franchise since 1999.

G.E. Moore and I want to know what 'objective evil' is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

I don't understand how that makes them objectively evil.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Waroduce posted:

Pop a molly

im sweatin

Hope he doesn't piss hot, someone post the welker pics

He better cross his fingers the MDMA eats Tau protein.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Flikken posted:

Our Special Teams haven't been the same since he left.

Send him to Seattle if we don't draft a returner. Anything is better than watching Brian Walters do anything.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

NC-17 posted:

Did Jeff Fisher really draft an injured running back in the top 10 in 2015?

He's going to be a monster.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Bad Moon posted:

Walters is a Jag

Poor Jags

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Third. I thought it was Quinn when I first saw it.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

3, 1, 2

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

JT Jag posted:

I dunno about you but it seems to me that when the ball is released and the ball is caught there's an entire fully visible yard line marker of space that the ball traveled forward, at least.

Do you also struggle with object permanence or is it just perspective?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

football fuckerman posted:

perspective lmao

indeed, the 25 yard line moves depending on where you are

No, but the positioning of the passer and receiver certainly tricks your brain from that angle.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

JT Jag posted:

More like the Packers phenotype, amirite

Seahawks may beat women but at least we aren't white supremacists.

Moral high ground reclaimed.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

God drat the Pats remind me of my cousins, pretty cool for white supremacists.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

"The rear end he ran into was this big!"

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Dr. Foom posted:

I was a little surprised by the release of James Jones, but now news is coming around that the Raiders released Worst Linebacker Ever Miles Burris as well and I am SO HAPPY YOU GUYS

https://instagram.com/p/2Q_oJiwBm6/

We should have traded you Irvin for James Jones. :smith:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

old dog child posted:

I don't know if I'd describe DMC as a "starting runningback" at this point in time. Godspeed.

He's a great starter! They just need a finisher for the other 13 games.

Edit
Phoneposting, so no link, but Baton Rouge PD apparently announced that La'El Collins is not a suspect. No other news at this time.

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 20:28 on May 4, 2015

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Brannock posted:

I hope the curse turns Gronk into a monk or something.

You go too far. The Madden curse punishes the athlete, not America.:911:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

I wanna strangle whoever told marketing departments about May the 4th be with you.

No one told them; you're finally in the same age and interest bracket as advertisers. :ohdear:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

The Browns have a legit shot at the number one pick next year, they have easily the worst set of QBs in the league. Maybe if the titans hadn't gotten Mariota they'd be in the running, but the browns are clearly number one now

and don't tell me about our defensive line or some poo poo

Titans have an easier division too. You guys have the curse of 6 rough games right off the bat.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Raku posted:

I like how the Buffalo Bills are essentially the Legion of Doom now. A bunch of angry rejects exiled to a wasteland, plotting their revenge

Go Bills

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
News: Pats are cheaters

Views: Russell Wilson continues to be undefeated against Super Bowl winning QBs that are not cheaters.:hawksin:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Weebly posted:

Has Tom Brady been cucked yet though?

He's worn horns ever since Eli Manning nailed the perfect sphere titty woman, so yes.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

The Emasculation of Touchdown Tom Brady by the Mongoloid Eli Manning

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

Almost as hot as a page after page of ":laffo: this Niners off season sure was bad right!"

Sssssssaaalty. Your tears are so Salty. Yesssssss, I just lap up the ssssssalt, from your salty salty tears. Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sodium chloride

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Eifert Posting posted:

My wife is Korean and she loving loves the Blind Side. She's seen it well over ten times.

I have a netflix subscription and I have watched enough Korean film to know this means she will eventually be murdered, like all Korean women, and you will have both eyes gouged out. PM me for help with your grisly revenge. God Bless.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Arctic Baldwin posted:

I was cast as CIA Agent #2 in the movie "Spy" so I was nearly the white dude who gets murdered before the woman :(

Sounds fun. I'll have to look for it.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Dr. Poz posted:

I'm fine. Everythings fine. I'm fine. Thanks. Everythings fine. I'm fine.

What's your treatment plan, Dr. Poz?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

wandler20 posted:

Looks like the players are loving Winston so far.

Greg Auman ‏@gregauman 21s22 seconds ago Tampa, FL
Bucs rookie Kenny Bell (Nebraska) on Jameis Winston: "Love that dude. He's just infectious. His personality ... you want to be around him."

"Jameis just knows how to worm his way inside you", one rookie said. "It's best not to fight it."

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

A Man and his dog posted:

It's very simple guys. Like really simple.

Don't beat women.

Like that's all. I've said before, I've been slapped in the face hard as poo poo by some drunk chick cause she was mad at our past history. I just laughed and walked off....

Don't loving punch her in the face...

So you recommend that we treat women differently from men? That's sexist.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Tremendous Taste posted:

EVERY MORNING I JUMP OUT OF BED AND OPEN PALM SLAP A MAN/WOMAN/GENDERFLUID INDIVIDUAL

At least you treat people with equality. Yesterday I saw a man hold a door open for a woman, totally unjust behavior that minimizes female rights. Pretty sure he was wearing a Chiefs jersey, so I'm going to bump them up to 6th most evil team in the NFL. They leapfrogged the Texans, who don't practice recycling. Now the Chiefs are neck and neck with the Chargers, who use water on their field during a drought.

Unjust.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

blue squares posted:

My favorite thing about equality is that I feel no pressure to offer my seat on a crowded bus to a woman. I only get up for old people.

Ageist. I bet you treat minors like children too, you monster.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Bad Moon posted:

Chiche are you sure you don't live in Portland?

Never been. Statistically speaking they are far too white, which is unjust. What is just? gently caress if I know, but I won't let that stop me from hammering my unfounded opinion down your throat.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

after years of research...w-we've finally done it. we've found something more annoying than the parmesan basil gimmick! *pops champagne* good work boys

Champagne? When children in America are malnourished and underfed? Unjust. That money could be better spent elsewhere. In fact, you could be volunteering with a charity instead of posting on Something Awful!

No, I don't see any irony there. Why are you laughing?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

real talk though my workplace does not recycle...not a very good call

You should alert the media. Those hippies love to jump on honest businesses just trying to save a buck.

Edit
Serious: my apartment doesn't have recycling either. You have to save everything yourself and drive it over to a plant. Maybe that's how it is in most of the US, but in the Bay we had recycling bins everywhere and I really appreciated that.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Parmesan Basil posted:

In the span of a week I go from not even knowing this dude to wanting him shuffled out of the league immediately.

But then his girlfriend will never see a dime! If you really want restitution made to the victim, instead of some feel good social justice, you should be cheering for Clark to perform extremely well so he gets paid in a second contract. Then his girlfriend will actually see some material benefit to soothe her material pain. That's justice right there. That's how you support the victim.

I want Frank's girlfriend to have a comfortable happy ever after, so I support Justice. Which is a fat payday.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

TubeStank posted:

He isn't with the woman who he assaulted and so she wouldn't be seeing a dime.

He isn't? I hadn't read that. Everything I saw calls her "girlfriend".

Either way, she can still sue him in civil court. So him having more money to pay her is clearly a Just thing.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chris James 2 posted:

If he were any blinder, Pete Carroll would offer to teach him some lessons about what really happened on 9/11

I already know what happened.

Original credit to Gendo for exposing the Israeli conspiracy.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Your trolling is pretty gross and lovely, hope that helps you.

I keep watching the NFL, despite THE UNJUSTNESS of CTE, because they are job creators, which are more Just than CTE is UnJust. What's your excuse?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

VERY magnanimous of the Seahawks to not only trade their first pick but draft a player who will never play with the second. Very thoughtful.

Someone has to take the high road and set an example for the youth of America. You can be a Just and Noble team and still be a winner. The Hawk Way will result in a threepeat while Brady and the Patriots watch from their couches of shame.

Bad Moon posted:

It's really hilarious how nobody in Seattle knows how to do due diligence. I literally knew about this thirty seconds after Clark was drafted when I googled him and read the third article from local news sources that had this information. How did this not come up in their research? Times, Seahawks or anybody else?

:ssh: They're lying out their asses because they really don't give a poo poo, just like most of the NFL. Now that they're getting called out for drafting the guy they're scrambling.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Lol The Hawk Way

:suicide:

Someone must be the Luke to Belichick's Vader

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

TNG posted:

Man, the Rams are always the "Maybe they'll surprise people and be the dark horse contender this year" team under Fisher. I suppose it's better than the "Afterthought Free Win" team that it was under Spagnuolo...unless you were the Saints.

That Saints game was beautiful. So many goons removed in eliminator, like black players on a Chip Kelly team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Yes the 49ers!

Lost half their team. A completely new coaching staff. A babbling idiot at HC. A QB who might not even be good. Isn't your WR corp hot garbage as well?

All fear the 2015 49ers!

That all describes the Panthers.

• Locked thread