Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Nooner Eat the Pizza?
Yes!!
No!!
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
guys when i got up this morning I realized I forgot to put my leftover pizza in the fridge! gently caress!!! Do you think it is still good to eat? I got it approx 530pmPST 4/30, i wasnt sure if it was good and left it on the coffee table when i left for work, probably will not be home until around 7-8pm PST tonight. Will it still be okay to eat you think??

Addtnl info:
Make: PizzaRev
condition: 60% eaten, in closed cardboard box, sitting on my coffee table weather is high 80s low 90s
wildcard: Has anchovies on it, ricotta cheese, olive oil instead of red sauce

I'm in a real pickle, let me know if I can still eat it when i get home tonight or if i will get a big case of the "Bad Poops" goons!!

Nooner fucked around with this message at 23:45 on May 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

set oven to 350 reheat for 10 minutes suck my dick

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

one time I ate a pizza that sat in its box in my room for a whole weekend. it was mediterranean iirc.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You can eat deez.

DEEZ NUTZ

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
Just eat it and keep us posted.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

guys when i got up this morning I realized I forgot to put my leftover pizza in the fridge! gently caress!!! Do you think it is still good to eat? I got it approx 530pmPST 4/30, i wasnt sure if it was good and left it on the coffee table when i left for work, probably will not be home until around 7-8pm PST tonight. Will it still be okay to eat you think??

Addtnl info:
Make: PizzaRev
condition: 60% eaten, in closed cardboard box, sitting on my coffee table weather is high 80s low 90s
wildcard: Has anchovies on it

I'm in a real pickle, let me know if I can still eat it when i get home tonight or if i will get a big case of the "Bad Poops" goons!!

douse it in booze to kill the germs and spores before you shove it down your craw and you'll be fine
follow with a celery, for fiber

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
this is a tough situation as there are likely only 5 or 6 places you could get pizza at in a 5 mile radius from your location right now

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

proof of concept posted:

douse it in booze to kill the germs and spores before you shove it down your craw and you'll be fine
follow with a celery, for fiber

Dis guy knows whats up

Five
Jan 6, 2009

Eat the Pizza OP.

kaxman
Jan 15, 2003
pizza is probably fine

you can always cook it until it basically turns into crunchy cardboard if you are in doubt. i personally think it's kinda good that way.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
get energy with pizza. you can do it

Zanshin
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
Well, going by the stats in op, there'd only be 40% germs on it compared to if it was a full pizza. Forty percent germ rate sounds like it could be doable (anywhere over 50% my brow would begin to furrow with concern), so I say go for it. Battling 40% germs is a piece of cake pizza pie!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've got like half a fifth of Jager sitting on the bar that I was planning to drink tonight while i play videogames because it is Friday Night and I am a Goon. Do you really think it will make pizza safe or am I being trolled in my own goddam thread?

kaxman
Jan 15, 2003
your stomach acid is probably better at making it safe

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
poop on it

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sorry, that was rude

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like pizza.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
anchovies and what, feces? eat a soylent turd

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
take a loving dump on your pizza

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
erm pardon.i spoke hastily

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
RIP Robert ZaTurd :dings:

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
Goku would eat it, OP

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Apollodorus posted:

Goku would eat it, OP

saiyan's likely have very different digestive systems than humans

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
If you call pizza "'Za" you are a raging human being

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Tell your butler to order another for you, duh.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

If you call pizza "'Za" you are a raging human being

I've got some leftover 'za, wanna come over tonight? :sissies:

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
it's absolutely fine, i've done this a lot of times and not got ill.

e: also ulillillia does it for several days in a row, although there is a lot wrong with him (acidic stink mud)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im really hungry, i should have just eaten it before i left for work. I didnt want to poo poo my pants at the office 2 days in a rough though so I played it safe.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

lol just eat it you loving wuss.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I did just this on Wed. night, finished it Thurs. night. I left it on the coffee table, I lived to tell the tale, no harm no foul. I didn't have anchovies though.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Uhh definitely

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
You can basically eat anything in the world if youre not squeamish

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
pls dont eat it op its not worth it

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i think the limit is two full days at room temperature before it begins to get risky

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
anchovies are kind of bullshit but pizza is fine if left out, that's why it comes in that cool box. i've left pizza in the box for days just munchin on a slice here n' there, it stays good and tasty. if its a calzone you should probably toss it in the fridge because of all that ricotta but pizza is best three days later at room temperature

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
feed some to a household pet and see if the pet dies. eat the rest regardless of the result

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Gatekeeper posted:

anchovies are kind of bullshit but pizza is fine if left out, that's why it comes in that cool box. i've left pizza in the box for days just munchin on a slice here n' there, it stays good and tasty. if its a calzone you should probably toss it in the fridge because of all that ricotta but pizza is best three days later at room temperature

the pizza has ricotta on it also :ohdear:

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Bring your pizza to a rolling boil for about 5 minutes and you should be safe.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
"Just ea tit." -- "Weird" "Al"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I think people who abbreviate food have really sad lives

like someone said "they have a 2 piece chick for sale at KFC the other day" and I suffered a major eye strain from my eye roll

• Locked thread