Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Nooner Eat the Pizza?
Yes!!
No!!
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I leave out food overnight all the time and eat it and never get sick. Don't be a pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I think people who abbreviate food have really sad lives

like someone said "they have a 2 piece chick for sale at KFC the other day" and I suffered a major eye strain from my eye roll

this guy definitely ate the bones

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

dont put a pizza in the fridge-a

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
You can eat it, but only if you smoke (tobacco, and not the "funny" kind) afterward. THe smoke will go in your stomach and kill the germs.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
do i have to smoke? or can I VAPE? :smug:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
dainty people problems itt

Zanshin
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

Feminition posted:

dont put a pizza in the fridge-a

Because that's the first place she'll go looking for it. And if she find it first then, well, there'll be none left so you won't be having any anyway.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/ltnUDs0.jpg :nws:

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
I saw someone post on the forums not too long ago about how their fat husband habitually ate pizza that he left under the bed at night for breakfast so it should still be okay OP.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

lordoftheT posted:

I saw someone post on the forums not too long ago about how their fat husband habitually ate pizza that he left under the bed at night for breakfast so it should still be okay OP.

lol who doesnt do this? i mean not every day and lol why under the bed? but i'd say on a consistent basis i have pizza for dinner/nighttime chilling toking of bowl and watching buffy and eating pizza and i go to sleep with the box ten feet from my head and wake up and nosh on a slice in the am and i refuse to believe it isn't the same for you guys

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Overnight pizza is fine

Those anchovies tho.... Jesus

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
Eat it bad poop goons.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Gatekeeper posted:

lol who doesnt do this? i mean not every day and lol why under the bed? but i'd say on a consistent basis i have pizza for dinner/nighttime chilling toking of bowl and watching buffy and eating pizza and i go to sleep with the box ten feet from my head and wake up and nosh on a slice in the am and i refuse to believe it isn't the same for you guys

Guess he feels that the rats got to eat too I guess. I always leave my pizza out of their reach, if they want pizza they should earn it themselves rather than just live off my unemployment checks.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
thats why cats can be cool, i don't get rats but sometimes lil field mice find their way in, by american standards my house is pretty old, but there are some cats here and they eat the fuckers before they can get their lovely little mousepads into my pizza pie

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Nooner posted:

do i have to smoke? or can I VAPE? :smug:

Vaping with an e-cig will probably give you even more toxic chemicals so it should work even better.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Absolute Lithops posted:

Vaping with an e-cig will probably give you even more toxic chemicals so it should work even better.

why are people so willing to drink the kool aid. I bet in the 50's you'd say weed probably makes you a murdering black rapist too.

I dont even own one of those things but the backlash is confusing.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Should've kept it under your bed OP.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
'za me, brah

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

If we spent all our lives worrying about what was and wasn't safe to eat our ancestors wouldn't have lived long enough to gently caress. Eat every bite and make your caveparents proud.

hectik
Dec 20, 2009
Step 1: Put pizza in oven
Step 2: Get that pizza hot
Step 3: Eat it

Optional: Don't ever call it 'za again, because it sounds dumb as hell.

But yeah, same day pizza is good to go unless you have a manbaby sensitive tummy. lol at people that throw out food that's been sitting out for more than like two hours.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
acid in the sauce prevented any bacteria from taking deep root, reheat and eat

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Laughing Man posted:

acid in the sauce prevented any bacteria from taking deep root, reheat and eat

it doesnt have sauce, went with olive oil instead... fuuuck

hectik posted:

But yeah, same day pizza is good to go unless you have a manbaby sensitive tummy. lol at people that throw out food that's been sitting out for more than like two hours.
read the OP you loving idiot it it is not same day it will have been sitting out for around 27 hours

hectik
Dec 20, 2009
You still called it 'za, though. Plus is 27 that big of a jump from 24? I'm referring to the 'za in case you don't know what I'm talking about.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

why are people so willing to drink the kool aid. I bet in the 50's you'd say weed probably makes you a murdering black rapist too.

I dont even own one of those things but the backlash is confusing.
Why are you mocking my sincere advice and opinions?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Ramsus posted:

I leave out food overnight all the time and eat it and never get sick. Don't be a pussy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
alright guys, im leaving work now,m gotta go drop my :siren::siren:ASIAN:siren:Girlfriend:siren: off at the bus stop then im driving home and will eat teh pizza. I will live blog my experience and post a trip report tomorrow if anything interesting develops! STAY TUNED!!!

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
OP did you never go to college or something?

Eat your loving pizza. Day old or two is fine. Even if it's some "special snowflake" pizza.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Nooner posted:

alright guys, im leaving work now,m gotta go drop my :siren::siren:ASIAN:siren:Girlfriend:siren: off at the bus stop then im driving home and will eat teh pizza. I will live blog my experience and post a trip report tomorrow if anything interesting develops! STAY TUNED!!!

Don't worry, my :siren:black girlfriend:siren: left her pizza out on the counter last night & I noticed it was gone this morning. Then again she's a Marine so she's probably dumb as a bag of rocks.

I'm going to have to get her from the hospital again, aren't I? :ohdear:

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

you probably shouldn't but i know you're gonna do it

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
You might as well just eat your own pooh you goddamn retard.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Can you post a pic of the pizza before we make a decision?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Just got home and opened the box. Definitely has an aroma...

Angela Christine posted:

Can you post a pic of the pizza before we make a decision?

Goons?

Gay Fry
Apr 27, 2014

Nooner posted:

guys when i got up this morning I realized I forgot to put my leftover pizza in the fridge! gently caress!!! Do you think it is still good to eat? I got it approx 530pmPST 4/30, i wasnt sure if it was good and left it on the coffee table when i left for work, probably will not be home until around 7-8pm PST tonight. Will it still be okay to eat you think??

Addtnl info:
Make: PizzaRev
condition: 60% eaten, in closed cardboard box, sitting on my coffee table weather is high 80s low 90s
wildcard: Has anchovies on it, ricotta cheese, olive oil instead of red sauce

I'm in a real pickle, let me know if I can still eat it when i get home tonight or if i will get a big case of the "Bad Poops" goons!!

usually i eat the food first, and then spit it out if it obviously has mold. the hard part is omitting your mom yelling at you in your head, telling u to be careful not to eat rancid food.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
eat the pizza you loving pshit sof poo poo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I decided that my health and well being is more important than risking putting everyone's favorite GBS poster on the DL so went with an old classic

Steak, asparagus, and robot dick

(Just kidding, its corn!)

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
pussy

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
I was also harassed by these very forums to eat 20-year old cookies but did not give in either. Good on ya bro.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
A pretty poor showing by the OP IMO.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

lordoftheT posted:

A pretty poor showing by the OP IMO.

What's your address, I'll take it out of the garbage and mail it to you -- :toxx: for the 5s if you eat it

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
"za", ricotta, and anchovies? that's three strikes, the forums would be way better off if you just died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Straker posted:

"za", ricotta, and anchovies? that's three strikes, the forums would be way better off if you just died

Lmao look at this idiot who has never experienced a PizzaRev 'za. Sorry you're constrained to the world of traditional 'za

• Locked thread