Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Nooner Eat the Pizza?
Yes!!
No!!
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Straker posted:

"za", ricotta, and anchovies? that's three strikes, the forums would be way better off if you just died

"Ooh look at me, I'm Stalker pepperoni and cheese for me only please, on ascared of good flavor and progress" -- a fuggin' idiot (named Straker)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
gently caress u op eat da za

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i am glad OP did not eat rot ting food

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i appreciated the inclusion of a goku option

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Fetus Tree posted:

i appreciated the inclusion of a goku option

What can I say, it's a classic

On a side note, I took out the garbage and it seems like we were on a serious 'za binge in my apartment this week -- 2 pizza rev boxes, a pizza hut big box (thats two(2{!}) Pizzas and wings and bread sticks), and a Costco pizza box

Looks like it is time for this nooner to eat a salad!!!!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I don't recommend it but I've had pizza out for 2+ days. I think 3 days is really pushing it, by day 2 it's going to taste pretty bad and might give you a stomach ache. 24 hours or less is nothing though. It's absolutely fine. eat the pizza. Reheat it somehow though. Most germs don't survive a microwave attack

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Nooner posted:

olive oil instead of red sauce

You probably should've thrown it straight into the garbage as soon as you bought it.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
its good u didnt eat it it would have been very funkey and smelley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Nooner posted:

guys when i got up this morning I realized I forgot to put my leftover pizza in the fridge! gently caress!!! Do you think it is still good to eat? I got it approx 530pmPST 4/30, i wasnt sure if it was good and left it on the coffee table when i left for work, probably will not be home until around 7-8pm PST tonight. Will it still be okay to eat you think??

Addtnl info:
Make: PizzaRev
condition: 60% eaten, in closed cardboard box, sitting on my coffee table weather is high 80s low 90s
wildcard: Has anchovies on it, ricotta cheese, olive oil instead of red sauce

I'm in a real pickle, let me know if I can still eat it when i get home tonight or if i will get a big case of the "Bad Poops" goons!!

Going by the Ullillia method, you need to leave it out for three to six more days before you should even consider eating it.

• Locked thread