Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

a bone to pick posted:

omfg sriracha isn't even spicy, its just flavorful. loving wimps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
the amount of sriracha i put in my instant ramen is Barely Legal

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
sriracha moachiatto?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It's real good in Pho. I think that's what it's made for though. Is pho a meme yet? I'd be surprised if it wasn't. Good soup ythough. I'll continue to eat it.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

NESguerilla posted:

It's real good in Pho. I think that's what it's made for though. Is pho a meme yet? I'd be surprised if it wasn't. Good soup ythough. I'll continue to eat it.

pho was so 2012

Shizmo
Feb 2, 2010

JUICED TO THE GILLS

This bears the unmistakable resemblance to Bieber's crotch.

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
you would think an underwear model would pack an impressive sidepipe, real or faked, to make the product look good but i guess not??? maybe im gay.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
I figured Tabasco was the first meme sauce.

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
franks put that poo poo on everything

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
is poop a meme? should i stop pooping?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

actually it was probably nutella. that poo poo has been around since like ww2

Gay Fry
Apr 27, 2014
in order for something to not be a meme it has to be utterly disgusting like vegemite. Sure there's the meme that Marmite is gross!! But the meme that marmite is good has just started. catch the bandwagon!!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

nutella is disgusting and is barely even chocolate. its almost entirely hazelnuts

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
how is it a loving meme i dont get it its hot sauce

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
Sriracha is actually really handy if you can't/don't want to actually make good food. Adding chili and garlic to anything is a winning combo, so while it's not amazing, it's basically cooking on easy mode.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

now when i taste sriracha all i can taste is the salty nerds cum they cummed over the sriracha meme

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Why would you portray yourself as a double chinned fat sack of poo poo in your comic which I assume is trying to make you look cool and interesting?

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

lordoftheT posted:

Why would you portray yourself as a double chinned fat sack of poo poo in your comic which I assume is trying to make you look cool and interesting?

everything he makes is calculated to appeal to a specific audience, this one must be fat people

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lordoftheT posted:

the creator is a former marketer who tailors his comics to go viral. he is in fact not fat and runs marathons, but he knows his audience

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
if i saw someone put sriracha on sushi i would slap the salmon roll out of their mouth

Smellbound fucked around with this message at 00:36 on May 2, 2015

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

a dog from hell posted:

Wheres his balls?

dont ballshame tia

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

the creator is a former marketer who tailors his comics to go viral. he is in fact not fat and runs marathons, but he knows his audience

drat that's actually pretty smart I guess. Kinda a shame that his legacy will be something lame like a webcomic though.

Gay Fry
Apr 27, 2014
try Gochujang hot pepper paste. it is basically the "new" thing in Korea right now. go for it.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

wang

wang sauce is the new cock sauce

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Gay Fry posted:

try Gochujang hot pepper paste. it is basically the "new" thing in Korea right now. go for it.

fermented pepper paste.. id deffo try that

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Tezzor posted:

sriracha is legitimate good OP its not its fault that lard homunculi spazzing out about it

Stop the presses, Tezzor is actually right.

And why should I have to choose one hot sauce?
I want Valentina for my Mexican food, Sriracha for my Korean food, Tobasco for my pizza, and Marie Sharp's for everything else.

You have to expand your horizons OP.

Also Frank's Red Hot is trash.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

I ate tabasco today. Sorry

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
sriracha owns

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
its all about the choluler

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Sriracha is the first "meme" sauce.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
tabasco is garbage water sorry

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Moridin920 posted:

Also srirachi isn't the hot food meme anymore it's all about that ghost pepper.

If there was a reasonable concentration of ghost pepper (or even regular habanero pepper) in those sauces, the average North American Sriracha enthusiast would not be able to eat anything containing that sauce. The average Wendy's customer would have one bite and then breathe and poo poo pure fire for a week.

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

lordoftheT posted:

drat that's actually pretty smart I guess. Kinda a shame that his legacy will be something lame like a webcomic though.

well consider the fact that all news media are basically being forced to manufacture viral videos and cheap laffs like the oatmeal. those are the ppl who should be full of shame and sadness.

in contrast, i think theoatmeal has quite a bit to be proud of, he made a dumb webcomic that took off, and regardless of having no responsibilities towards society as a webcomic author (most of whom just leech off their users for spending money), successfully got its users interested in dumb nerd poo poo he cares about like giving $1 million for a nikola tesla museum, or $200k to charity to make funnyjunk look bad

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
I say "Welcome to flavor town," whenever I give your mom a taste of my Donkey Sauce OP.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

burritolingus posted:

Same applies to bacon but not fedoras because, with fedoras, there really isn't an appropriate time to be wearing them these days honestly. Maybe at a prom?

It's OK yo wear them with s leather jacket, khakis, boots, and a whip if it is also Hallowe'en

Also WTF Google autocorrects to Hallowe'en

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

sriracha is trying to become the new chipotle and nuh uh it ain't gonna happen.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Chipotle is dead

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

Lol if you don't think ranch was first

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

all of a sudden i think that guy is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
meme soauce more like MAN SAUCE amirite

aka seamen

• Locked thread