Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

The Nats are doing it in July, so tonight they're just running advertisements on the big screen for it all night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

Does anybody have the Bryce Harper / William Tecumseh Sherman photoshop? I want to send it to a friend after last night.

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

Harper's got a pretty pro-tier bat flip too:

https://vine.co/v/emngIh9j21p

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

This arrived at my house about an hour ago:

I think I have a new lucky shirt. (Michael Taylor just hit a go ahead 9th inning grand slam after filling in for an ejected Bryce Harper.)

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

Pastrymancy posted:

Jayson Werth has two fractures in his wrist from being hit by a Padres pitcher, likely out until August

:smith:

God damnit. Hopefully Rendon is finally healthy to make up for it.

• Locked thread