Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Man Who Landed Drone on Prime Minister's Roof Moonlights as a Manga Artist

His debut manga is "Our little campaign finance system campaign finance system can't be this corrupt."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Who is Michelle Obama's favorite K-On? Find out in our exclusive interview.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

dotJPG posted:

hahaha, nobody does it better than ANN themselves

These are all ANN originals:

My favourite is the tank vase

Pizza Hut you used to have a good show advertising for you. How have you fallen so low?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

SSNeoman posted:

I pity the poor bastards who have to deliver these. You know how you took that one dead-end job in high school just to learn how lovely the service industry is? This must be like that experience on crack.

*knock on door*
Delivery boy: Pizza's here!
*loud rumbling*
*from behind door*
:spergin:: You're late.
DB: (ugh) I'm sorry gohujinsama. Please accept your Miku-chan special with my deepest apologies.
:spergin:: M-M-Miku-chan is here!?
*door open inwards*
DB: (Don'tbreathin, don'tbreathin, don'tbreathi-OH MY GOD MY EYES)
*door appears to only open enough for one enormous arm to come through, the rest is wedged by an innordinate amount of trash*
:spergin:: I will *uha* accept Miku-chan now.
DB: (through the mouth oh god I think I can taste it) thank you very much sir, your total is...
:spergin:: *gives him the yen equivalent of a fifty* *snatches all boxes* *slams door*
DB: To the next stop ignore the fact that this bill smells like foot lotion it is. Not. Your. Problem. Don't. Think. About. It.

Hell is other people.

Are you the :spergin: here?

• Locked thread